Hey guys, I just picked up my "little forkie" from Bret (GTT). I am freekin' stoked to have it back! Bret pays close attention to detail and he did a fantastic job on this buck! He knows I like "unique" things so he actually cut the head off the original form and replaced it with a head that he thought had more of a Coues look to it! He also trimmed and cut the shoulder and brisket area so it would have a more unique shape.......I freekin' love it! Definitely have to see it in person to appreciate the details, but the pics show em' off pretty good! Super detail around the eye as well..........thanks Bret....can't wait to see the others! JIM>

Couesie1.jpg

Couesie.jpg

Couesmount.jpg

Jimbosbestpicswt00.jpg

WOW!! That does look great. That third pic gives me the feelling like I have just been busted on a stalk. Great mount indeed!

:ph34r:

Good looking buck and picture.

The last time I talked to Brett he said he was getting real buisy with his work.

So I am now officially letting Brett know that he needs to hold me 6 spots for the upcoming hunts that my wife and

daughters have coming up. Oh yeah I have a couple tags as well so Brett could you turn all of these around in six months

time? :huh: :lol:

3-bulls

1 cow

2 carp

and maybe 1 COUES

Now all we have to do is ground check all of em. :huh: :unsure: :blink:

Thanks guys! Just to make it clear, I am not trying to get anyone to send Bret business, he is SUPER busy and isn't lookin' for more work......yet! I just wanted to give him props for an awesome job! I know it's my smallest buck in recent years, but I freekin' admire the heck outta this deer! Awesome mount! JIM>

Great work on a beautiful mount. And hey Jim even though it might be one of your smaller bucks but it still is a great buck.