Sign in to follow this  
azhuntnut

If you had 25 points

Yes its change big time. All over the internet. I got 23 points myself this year.

Just check my points again and it will be 24 points for me this year? :D

So after waiting so many years, my good friend drew the 5b rifle tag. He got tag number 3. He is very excited to finally go after an antelope. We are gonna have some fun. David

• Like 2

So after waiting so many years, my good friend drew the 5b rifle tag. He got tag number 3. He is very excited to finally go after an antelope. We are gonna have some fun. David

Good luck! If he gets one even close to the size of the mammoth in your avatar he'll be doing great! What's the story on that pig? That's gotta be pushing high 80's or near 90?!?

Good luck to him, I hope he drops a monster. I can't imagine waiting that long for a tag... if he doesn't deserve one, nobody does.

5B is gonna be an awesome hunt!!!!! I have seen some absolute giants in there!!!! Best of luck to your friend!!! I see a B and C buck in his future!!!

Just a tid bit on 10 from my experience. Although tag numbers have been high..... where are all these hunters? Multiple scouting trips to the Bo and very rarely saw anyone. Multiple scouting trips throughout unit, very rarely saw anyone. During multiple hunts covering lots of ground, rarely saw other hunters. Im sure if you single out an absolute giant you will compete but in general I have never seen it be of any concern regarding hunters everywhere. Also getting reports from other tag holders they say that they don't see too many people.

Personally I think 10 is a great unit. The best? In my humble opinion it is not. If you have been planning for so long to get a tag im sure you will put in great effort to be successful. With putting in great effort, any unit in the upper half of the state you can shoot a really good buck.