well its definately monsoon season around these parts now, seen lots of flooding and all that good stuff happening in Tucson and PHX, no floods here yet just lots of rain in the mtns, been a lightning storm chasing dude lately too out in the field, thought i'd share a few of the pics i've taken lately.

001nc3.jpg

002gj3.jpg

004ql8.jpg

strike3ca1.jpg

tooclosejb8.jpg

DAN

That last one was a tad CLOSE! My hair would have been standing up and new shorts might have been needed.

Hey Dan do you have any pics from this year sheds you found ?

Anyone know how much rain 7W, 8, 9, 10, 18 A/B have been getting? It's kind of late for horn growth but sure would help the rut if we could get a bunch of rain....

Pretty neat pictures. That last one is a bit close and I bet you felt the rumble!

Excellent photos! ;)

Those pics are Totally amazing!!! That one strike already looks like there is fire.... in an instant! Way cool pics! Thanks for sharing!!

Those are some of the most amazing photos I've ever seen!!! I love the antelope and that last one is just incredible! Thanks for sharing.

:blink: :o Way cool!

I have seen them burn fireballs into the ground like the first picture many times but the last picture is just a huge bolt with no fireball. :blink: That thing is scary :blink:

How do you get those pictures? Your trail camera if faster than mine! ;)

Lance

that first pic is AWESOME!!! and yeah the last one is close!!!had one hit next to me in junior high, i covered the mile or so back to my house faster than i have ever ran one!!

Hey everyone well thanks for all the comments, it's been pretty fun n exciting chasing them storms around n having them chase me around too, how do i get shots like that? well just pure luck i guess, actually most of the pics i got to come out were the ones where the lightning flickers in one spot for like a half second, i'm not fast enough to get split second shots haha, that close strike was totally awesome though, all i really remember was a very loud noise that did shake me n at the last min i finally remembered to take the pic, almost missed it, i'm glad it came out though, hope to post more pics soon n shed season for me will start next month, hard whites this year i guess.

DAN