Sign in to follow this  
John7979

Help on a Youth hunt in 36A, B and C!

So I'm taking a friend's 10 year old daughter on her first ever hunt for Javelina and we are going this weekend. I have a friend that told where to go but it is literally right on the Mexico border and quite a hike to the spot. Her mom has CP and she just isn't going to be able to hike in so far, miles in it is. Can anybody help on where to go in any of those 3 units the tag is good for, a place that her mom can go that isn't over a mile or so hike in since she has CP. This little girl passed her hunter safety and has been practicing with my .243 a lot and is beyond excited, never seen a kid as excited as her and really want to get her on some pigs!!! I always hunt 37A with great success but they didn't have any left over tags available for her. Thanks in advance!

Wish I could send you some info but I haven't hunted those units for Javies. I sure someone will PM you some info. Just what exactly is CP?

sent you a pm

Wish I could send you some info but I haven't hunted those units for Javies. I sure someone will PM you some info. Just what exactly is CP?

Just a stab, but I'm guessing Cerebral Palsy

Yes Cerebral Palsy. Hers isn't crippling bad, bud she has only 10% use of her right arm and her right leg is few inches shorter, so she can't hike like we can, wears out quick. Ber daughter is an energizer bunny tho, lol.

• Like 1