elkwalker

REWARD OFFERED- TRAIL CAM THIEF IN PIC- REWARD

Here we go Again .... Awe Man!!!! That Sucks.... but these days should be no surprise .. I think he is a douche bag, but I still can not empathize with your loss.

Seems like some people think if I go out into the desert or the mountains and stappled $100 dollar bills to trees, and come back days, week, months later should I be shocked when they were gone when i came back? i should stomp my feet and threaten that i am going to "Meet" the person i think is doing it.

Especially after years and years of the $100 bills missing..... You leave your stuff out in public land do not be surprised it disappears. there is no law on the books protecting the property. it is the same as leaving trash in the woods.

the constant boohooing and veiled threats will only do one thing. Get cameras banned, get blinds and tree stands limited to only when in use and must be removed at the end of the day.

The definition of insanity, doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result.

I'm still trying to figure out what 100 dollar bills have to do with cameras getting taken?!? Also the fact that you associate leaving trash in the forest and putting up trail cams the same thing makes me think your not all there.

• Like 1

Seems like some people think if I go out into the desert or the mountains and stappled $100 dollar bills to trees, and come back days, week, months later should I be shocked when they were gone when i came back? i should stomp my feet and threaten that i am going to "Meet" the person i think is doing it.

Especially after years and years of the $100 bills missing..... You leave your stuff out in public land do not be surprised it disappears. there is no law on the books protecting the property. it is the same as leaving trash in the woods.

the constant boohooing and veiled threats will only do one thing. Get cameras banned, get blinds and tree stands limited to only when in use and must be removed at the end of the day.

The definition of insanity, doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result.

I'm still trying to figure out what 100 dollar bills have to do with cameras getting taken?!? Also the fact that you associate leaving trash in the forest and putting up trail cams the same thing makes me think your not all there.
if it aint yours don't touch it. PERIOD! But that being said, you wouldn't leave your glass or your weapon on the mountain for a week. Think that's the $100 bill take.
  • Like 1

I've posted this on facebook,craigslist,hunting brotherhood so his ugly butt face is gettin around

#3 my camera is in his hand look just below fingers you can see the bottom of the

#10 It is a Browning not sure of the model 20-30 ft away

QhunterAZ as for you and your fancy talk Abandoned- MY butt I LEFT THE CAMERAS FRIDAY NIGHT -HE TOOK THEM SATURDAY MORNING this hardly qualifies as abandoned last time I checked.

You're commenting about shoot that you have no clue what is really going on nor do you care. You just want to put your stupid butt comments down to piss people off.

Screw the laws, courts, police, & rules I'm talking straight MAN TO MAN FACE TO FACE shoot. This guy is the type of person that needs his balls blown off by a 12ga., an Alaskan Pipeline shoved down his throat

and then water boarded. Obviously you are the same type of person condoning his acts and backing him up. Next time you go out let's see how'd you feel if someone took off with your RV or Tent and you came back to a couple of chairs.

So in your eyes there is no such thing as RESPECT, MORALS, HUNTER ETHICS, or CLASS. ETC.

• Like 4

it wasnt right off Castle Hot Springs Rd I was using that as a reference for others to get an idea where it was. I'm not that stupid. It was 1/2 -3/4 mile off the road.

You want to leave high dollar items in on public land, then act supprised it gets stolen or destryoed. Then you want to play keyboard commando and run your fingers on how yourll meet some fool and mess them up.... thats the problem. read the laws, you do not get to leave property on PUBLIC lands. $250 dollar fine, treated as a littering crime.

Elkwalker your exactly the kind of chucklehead that is the problem, right to some keyboard warrior threats and violence. See I believe you don't act like a chug and threaten violence to sound like billybadboy. Some one starts violence it well they get put in the dirt. you want to press charges for the cameras go for it. but that's not an offence for violence. But you run those gumby flappers you call lips and try for the intimidation and threats run well that's where you get shut down. you tell the deputy you got into it over a camera or a blind, or some piece of public land you think is yours and see where that gets you sparky.

ahh the truth and facts must really hurt your poor feelings Flatlander.

Nope, I just feel like around here we don't need a law to tell us right from wrong, and we police our own.

"get blinds and tree stands limited to only when in use and must be removed at the end of the day."

Isn't that already on the books? Seems like the person telling us to read can't read themselves.

Hint: Jack Rocks in camera location

But you run those gumby flappers you call lips and try for the intimidation and threats run well that's where you get shut down. you tell the deputy you got into it over a camera or a blind, or some piece of public land you think is yours and see where that gets you sparky.

That directed at me? If so I will be happy to retort.

Wasn't at you, but if you want to retort go for it. The removal of blinds and stands each day depends on the local.

Don't leave stuff in the public lands. To some people your big $$ camera is litter.

Don't go threatening people because they messed with stuff you left out there.

Call the local law, give your report and evidence. Just don't whine when you get that ticket for abandoned item in the forest.

Act like you're a dang grownup and not some highschool kid.

Act like you're a dang grownup and not some highschool kid.[/quote

Another reason I think your a little off. Take your own advise.

couesassain , typical of the assumptions people like you have. read the law chucklehead, perhaps you will learn something about public land and abandoned property. skip the insults and try to use that brain of yours. so your saying if some one finds a wallet on the ground to leave it on the ground? after all the person may just be walking around the parking lot right? there coming back for it right? you know you just convinced me, from now on if I find a trail cam or a blind I will take it and do what I do with a wallet. turn it into the local law enforcement personnel. great idea Coues thank you. pack it in pack it out, leave with more than you started and all that. only you can prevent forest fires.

bigbuckkiller perhaps you should go read the regulations, rather than name calling, just giving you the facts. you leave your camp abandoned for a few days it is abandoned. NOT allowed to do that. The forest service can and will remove it. just like a car will get a ticket and towed. reading, its your friend.

Where did I insult you?

your big $$ camera

HAHAaaa....if $68.95 is "big dollar" get a better job

• Like 1