Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

%$&^#$% Camera Thief

Well the sob's strike again. They swiped my camera(canon digital and three lenses) this morning, the biggest problem is that it was sitting on the kitchen counter. Then they helped themselves to my laptop, my 32" LCD, ana finally, my 56" samsung. I guess I should feel lucky as the wife was not at home. They are not very smart thieves either since they left my 10x50 swaros and the $800 tucked underneath them. I hope the drug dealer they sell the stuff to just beats their a$$ for the heck of it. Thanks for letting me vent. :angry: :angry:

Mike

Well I put a brand new Camera up last weekend. I went to check it today and It's gone. I'm pissed, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I got a picturew of them. I had 2 camera's at the same spring to get photo's of different trails. I'm not going to post a pic of the person, but I will be there opening morning to settle the score. I know you guys want to see them, but I want to settle this personally. I cant believe a fellow hunter would steel another hunter's camera. What a $%&* Head.

I would like to know what unit you were in and why won't you post the pics?

We won't post the pictures for our own reason's. The unit was 22 for whatever difference it makes.

257 that sucks big time I hate thieves.

Come on! Soon there will be alot of guy's out hunting!

We won't post the pictures for our own reason's. The unit was 22 for whatever difference it makes.

257 that sucks big time I hate thieves.

There are a LOT of people on this site that will know who they are if you post them..... and as it is I know several who might even have suspitions as to who in 22 is doing that crap.... so you will be doing a BUNCH of people favors if you post the pics. Big Picture.... Post 'em!!!!!!! ;)

There is a group that those of us who live in 22 think are stealing stands and cams but have no proof that it is them. Please post the pics so we can put a stop to it. I have 2 cams out and 2 stands up I sure would hate to loose them. Help us put a stop to this BS. If you refuse to post the pics for some unknow reason please email them to either CnS or me and maybe we can get it taken care of.

Thanks Mike

Guys, it's like this we have pictures of 2 guys, but we can not see the camera in their hands. We will not post their picture because we do not know for 100 percent they stole the camera. We will talk to these guys if we see them in the area during the hunt. It would not be fair to post their pics if they are not the right guys. I do not know what area in 22 is getting hit that hard but our other cameras have not been bothered so far.

Guys, it's like this we have pictures of 2 guys, but we can not see the camera in their hands. We will not post their picture because we do not know for 100 percent they stole the camera. We will talk to these guys if we see them in the area during the hunt. It would not be fair to post their pics if they are not the right guys. I do not know what area in 22 is getting hit that hard but our other cameras have not been bothered so far.

OK