Sign in to follow this  
125coues

NWTF East Valley Toms Banquet Feb 20th at Bass Pro Shops Mesa AZ

We are having our 3rd annual banquet on Saturday Feb 20th at the Bass Pro Shops in Mesa AZ Doors open at 3:30pm usually over by 8:30pm We are having Famous Dave BBQ for dinner and a cash bar. We are limited to 80 people, which makes it a nice banquet, good odds at winning raffles. We have 10 guns we are giving away. We still have sets available and would like to sell out before the event. If you are already a member of NWTF we have a meals only price of $20 to get in the door, how can you go wrong for that!

We already have some CWT people coming, how about a table for only $1000 and a gun comes with it that you can do a drawing between yourselves to win it.

Call Kathi Nixon at 480-688-1741 for more information or to reserve your seats

Thanks

Mark Nixon

• Like 2

I wish we could be there, guys! Good luck!!!

• Like 1

Here are a couple pictures of the call I am donating for this banquet. It is a ceramic calling surface in a Arizona walnut pot. I am looking forward to attending on Saturday. Hope to see some of you there.

IMG_20160216_210813%201_zpsz1bdcexq.jpgIMG_20160216_210958_zps65de3hep.jpg

• Like 2

I want to thank everyone that attended the banquet last night and we are running up are numbers from last night and it seems we set a personal record for money made this year.

I also do not want to forget to thank all the people who donated money and items to the banquet.

We were able to give the scholarship winner $250.00 and he will also get $250.00 more from the state.

Thanks again to all who helped and to the other chapter members who came to help and I do not want to forget to to thanks all the committee members and to Justin Watts for all the help,it could not have been such a successful banquet without all of you.Thanks

Mark Nixon

• Like 3

It was a great event Mark. My son, father, and I all really enjoyed it and look forward to next year. Don't hesitate to let me know if you need any additional help next time around.

• Like 2

It was a good banquet. I enjoyed visiting with several of you and look forward to attending again next year. I thought the food was better this year from Dave's then it was the previous two years from Bass Pro.

I heard nothing but good about it, Mark and Kathi! Hopefully next year, our soccer schedule will allow us to make it!