jnobleinaz

Pretty impressed..

Well said, Tony...... and everyone else! It is a privilege to be on this site with the you all. :)

CnS

This is one of my favorites too. I admit though, TLH has worked wonders at AZOD, and the 3 amigos do a great job with AZSJ. Don't forget though, there is a new "other" site... small, but cozy www.arizonahuntingtoday.com/forum ;)

When we created our forum, we took the best principles from the main AZ sites, and tried to emulate that, while still being a little different

I agree with what everyone else has said. I visit the other sites some times, but no site compares to CWT. Thanks Amanda

THIS SITE SUCKS!!!!!!!!

No it does not You suck.

Yes, Thanks to all of you that help make this site what it is! I don't ask questions on MM because of the bashing that goes on. Here I ask questions and you all do your best to offer your advice. Thank you!!!

Oh you want to fight do ya. Well bring it on.

OK OK I AM ONE OF THE KNUCKLE HEADS. Even fighting with my self.

This is the best hunting site i am on as well. I also spend time over on AZSJ.org.

Yes I am a big fan of the site as well. The CWT.com sticker is one of the only stickers I have ever put on a truck. Thanks for letting me be apart of it. Look forward to it in the furture.

Rather than reply to Stanley in the doggie for sale thread, I'm resurrecting this one from August, 2007. Yeah, that was 12 years ago when the members on this site were mostly respectful of others and that other site held the distinction of being unruly. BUT...as a member of both since way back, it seems there has been a switch to me, mainly because the owner of the other site now has more "hands on" control. IOW, he's not adverse to send a member into the corner for a time.  It's a made a big difference in the "mood" there. Don't get me wrong,  though; they still argue and debate things, but the personal attacks are fewer. Here, just the opposite has seemingly occurred. 

So please read through the WHOLE thread and pay attention to the message about my own experience of operating forums before many members here were even born. 😉 Also note that most of the members that took part in this thread have moved on or no longer post. Coincidence? I don't think so.

• Like 1

Guest oneshot
21 hours ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Rather than reply to Stanley in the doggie for sale thread, I'm resurrecting this one from August, 2007. Yeah, that was 12 years ago when the members on this site were mostly respectful of others and that other site held the distinction of being unruly. BUT...as a member of both since way back, it seems there has been a switch to me, mainly because the owner of the other site now has more "hands on" control. IOW, he's not adverse to send a member into the corner for a time.  It's a made a big difference in the "mood" there. Don't get me wrong,  though; they still argue and debate things, but the personal attacks are fewer. Here, just the opposite has seemingly occurred. 

So please read through the WHOLE thread and pay attention to the message about my own experience of operating forums before many members here were even born. 😉 Also note that most of the members that took part in this thread have moved on or no longer post. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Talking to past members and their reasons for not visiting/posting anymore on CWT was due to #1: censorship issues, #2 all the 'for sale' posts, #3: personal attacks...

Amanda made the 'basement level' for posts that don't "fit elsewhere"... (some would claim this section was made because of me and my pro-American/anti-islamic threads), but while we are all hunters, we also discus other topics around the campfire and if things, that may not be comfortable to envision, can not be talked about, how can anyone learn/change???...

23 hours ago, Outdoor Writer said:

You don’t like the trash talk but write about how posters on here are low lifes. We get it, you don’t us. You post something like this every other day 

Internet forums in general are not as popular as they were years ago. Some of the posters in that thread left because their egos are too big, they have Instagram now. 

On 9/20/2019 at 8:59 AM, trphyhntr said:

You don’t like the trash talk but write about how posters on here are low lifes. We get it, you don’t us. You post something like this every other day 

Internet forums in general are not as popular as they were years ago. Some of the posters in that thread left because their egos are too big, they have Instagram now. 

The phrase "low lifes" is not in my normal lexicon. If it was, however, it would be used in reference to pedophiles, wife abusers, whoremongers, thieves, pimps, etc. 

• Like 1