Sign in to follow this  
birddogg21

Vortex Razor HD 12x50 and 10x42

I bought two pair of razor hd binos last year and haven't used them much so selling to fund a new .338 lapua build. The 10's have been used one time and are still in brand new shape. Not a mark on them. I have not used the 12x50s. They have only been out of the box twice. Once when I got them and once to take pics. I would like to get $900 for the 10's and $1100 for the 12's. Please Text or call with any questions. I'm not really interested in any trades. Shane 520-603-9434

post-5361-0-17554200-1456809919_thumb.jpeg

post-5361-0-04182000-1456809951_thumb.jpeg

post-5361-0-17887300-1456809970_thumb.jpeg

Good pricing...Ive noticed not a lot of people are biting on optics at this time. Someone will come forward sooner or later. I might have a buyer for the razor 12x50s. PM sent

I think your pricing is pretty good, and I consider these to be great optics. I think there have been a lot of these sold on here lately (I sold my Razor 12x50s on here a few weeks ago). That might be why you haven't gotten more response. After the draw I think more people will be in the market.

• Like 1

If you are on Facebook post it on the Huntin Store. I had my spotter here for two weeks with out a lot of interest. I sold it locally there in 30 minutes.

Once the draw results are out these will sell. I think most locals put big hunting purchases on hold until the results are out.

Once the draw results are out these will sell. I think most locals put big hunting purchases on hold until the results are out

+1. I'm in a holding pattern on buying a new bow until draw results come out.