Sign in to follow this  
Little Creek Calls

Turkey Hunting and Calling Seminar Friday April 8th 6PM at Mesa Sportsman's

I will be doing another turkey hunting and turkey calling seminar again this spring. For those who haven’t attended my seminars in the past there will be general turkey hunting tips and strategies. There will also be breakout trainings with hands on call use training. Since I have done box call breakout training the past two years and have received several request, this year I will be a doing a mouth call training. There will also be a pot call training (slate, aluminum, copper, glass and crystal). Each person in attendance will receive a free mouth call along with instruction and training and get to use and practice with several types of calls. All calls for the training will be supplied by me. Calls will be available for purchase after the training. There will also be a question and answer time so if you have any questions or are looking for help in a particular unit there will be several experienced turkey hunters willing to help. This seminar will be free of charge with no registration required, just show up the day of the seminar. There will be some door prizes given out to those in attendance provided by Sportsman's Warehouse.

I look forward to teaching these seminars each year and helping others improve their turkey hunting and calling skills. I hope to meet some of you there.

Thursday April 7th Friday April 8th 2016, 6:00PM – 8PM at the Mesa, Arizona Sportsman’s Warehouse

• Like 5

I will do my best to attend. I've killed a bunch of Turkey's, but I would love to learn how to use a mouth call. Thanks for the information and for donating your time each year to help everyone!

Adam

just the Mesa location? I was hoping to get 5 free mouth calls don't care much for turkey hunting just want the free stuff. :D

Awesome! I plan to be there.

I won't make it to this one hopefully Ammon comes up to Show Low to do a seminar otherwise learn all you can so you can teach me something.

• Like 1

I won't make it to this one hopefully Ammon comes up to Show Low to do a seminar otherwise learn all you can so you can teach me something.

If you are counting on me to teach you something, we are both in a lot of trouble.

If you are counting on me to teach you something, we are both in a lot of trouble.

you better invite Ammon along then otherwise we'll just shoot them out of the roost. :lol: :lol: :lol: that statement will get some (excuse the pun) tail feathers ruffled.

• Like 1

Any on the west side? Maybe I could talk you into an onsite tutorial say April 22nd 5a.m. in 3b??? Just sayin'

• Like 2

Any on the west side? Maybe I could talk you into an onsite tutorial say April 22nd 5a.m. in 3b??? Just sayin'

3b the opener very tempting if Ammon does not want to.

Fine by me! I apparently suck at hunting these things!

Looks like I'll be scouting a 3rd unit.

Steve the store Manager from Mesa Sportsman's just called and needed to change the date of the Turkey Seminar to Friday April 8th at 6PM. Hope all who planned on attending will still be able to make it.