Sneaker

Iphone Video, big fronts bull, score?

I dont see 350, like 320-325 but idk. That's what sucks about archery hunts is making quick decisions like that. maybe someone killed it who knows what it scores

nq2yhw.png

sawpdc.png

jj9ve9.png

dmd8p3.png

Looks like a good bull, but seems pretty narrow. 325 ish.

Shooter for just about everyone I'm guessing seeing what I see. IMO, he's not a 350 class bull due to circums and not excessively long royals, but nice 3s and overall bull.

With deductions, I'm guessing I'm in the 325-330 range.

Saw the 7 min video you posted with your bull (and this video within), nice bull, lots of character. Good you passed on the raghorn earlier huh?

Shooter for just about everyone I'm guessing seeing what I see. IMO, he's not a 350 class bull due to circums and not excessively long royals, but nice 3s and overall bull.

With deductions, I'm guessing I'm in the 325-330 range.

Saw the 7 min video you posted with your bull (and this video within), nice bull, lots of character. Good you passed on the raghorn earlier huh?

2igc9cp.jpg

Guest 300ultramag.

Big enough to give you the shakes! Glad he made it out alive! That's one of those where you want to break your bow over your knee puke in a juniper and hope to never remeber that moment again. 7 years later your laying in bed still kickin urself