Congratulations scott that is some beautiful country. I don't know much about building but I wouldn't mind going out there to lend some help if don't have anything going on. I have always wanted to learn a lot about building and what a better way to learn by helping. JERRY p.s. maybe i could get reggie to get out there with me too.

Scott,

I make a pretty good supervisor.

I bet you dont hold a candle to my dad as a superviso! TRUST ME!!!! hes been supervising for a LONG TIME!!! ;)

Scott,

I make a pretty good supervisor.

I bet you dont hold a candle to my dad as a superviso! TRUST ME!!!! hes been supervising for a LONG TIME!!! ;)

Doe's your dad work for a builder or his own company just curious cause I work for a builder in town.

Tony, thank you for the offer. I will probably send you an email as I get closer. I'm having the plans drawn up. It's much too large to build from a rough sketch. Thanks again.

Scott

Tony, thank you for the offer. I will probably send you an email as I get closer. I'm having the plans drawn up. It's much too large to build from a rough sketch. Thanks again.

Scott

Holler at me when you're ready. The only time I'll be gone for sure is Oct. 8 thru Oct 22, when we head down to our timeshares in Mazatlan. Are there building codes that you must adhere to in that area?? -TONY

Yes I do. I don't have anyone lined up to do the AC work.

Need an AC guy? :D I know one that will work from mid Dec to the end of Jan

I have an electric and I should have power run to the site by the time we need it.

'Nough said. E-mail me when you come up with a date. I can probably spend a couple days as long as you feed me good. :rolleyes: -TONY