Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

longshooter, I sent you a pm. :)

TJ

Any idea when draw results will be available on portal accts? I had to correct a grandson's app with a paper application. Still holding out hope for that.

• Like 2

I don't know what's worse, not drawing a tag, or logging into my bank this morning for last minute hope and seeing the charge for my son's tag completely gone! Not pending or anything! I never thought I would be so upset to see more money in my bank account than I should have.

Jay. That happened last year. It will come back. Bank said when it gets ready to take funds it will disappear until transaction is completed. They were right. So hang in there. Also my buddy called G&F on Friday around 4 and asked if draw process was completed? The answer he got was "for today". Whatever that means. Sounds like more work is coming.

• Like 1

Any USAA hits? Still holding out hope

I used USAA as well and I'm in the same boat.

Called them yesterday. They had my Colorado draw charges posted same day. Nothing from AZ. Still hope for Monday. Then wait for NM. Otherwise OTC Colorado.

Good luck to all!

USAA charges have been pending for me since the 1st.

Called them yesterday. They had my Colorado draw charges posted same day. Nothing from AZ. Still hope for Monday. Then wait for NM. Otherwise OTC Colorado.

Good luck to all!

Well guess that answers my question

Well now..... Here I had plans that my son wouldn't draw a tag and boom! AZGFD calls me today for a CC for him.

I guess when I get back from Hawaii I am going elk hunting!!!!

Hahahaha.........oh boy!!! My poor wife.

• Like 2

Good luck to all!

I got hit on the April 1 using my USAA.

Well now..... Here I had plans that my son wouldn't draw a tag and boom! AZGFD calls me today for a CC for him.

Congrats, that's awesome!!! I'm still hoping for a call for my son too although my wife's tag came through my credit card was cancelled the morning of the draw so I'm hoping there were some issues. What unit did your son get?

Congrats, that's awesome!!! I'm still hoping for a call for my son too although my wife's tag came through my credit card was cancelled the morning of the draw so I'm hoping there were some issues. What unit did your son get?

How long after getting a phone call from G&F to get new card # should I expect the Money to be taken out of the account..

Mine was immediately

dont know choices were

6a champ

22s

2a2b

3b

3a3c

All are bull or either sex

How long after getting a phone call from G&F to get new card # should I expect the Money to be taken out of the account..

Mine was immediately

I'm hoping she wrote down the #'s correct I got the call today around 3:45 and have yet to see a charge on my card..