Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

I kept saying that once my card was hit then it would start ... well ... my card was hit so now we can all relish in our moment of glory or disparation.

Good luck to everyone who got drawn. For those not drawn, atleast now you have an extra point. Happy Hunting my friends!

• Like 1

Anybody use their Cabela's Visa and get hit? My last hope is that this card is slower to show.

You are right. Cabelas usually takes longer to post charges. I called their customer service number yesterday and they verbally confirmed that I had a charge pending. I just checked my account again and it still hasn't posted. I'm assuming it will post on Monday.

Anybody use their Cabela's Visa and get hit? My last hope is that this card is slower to show.

I was hit with two elk tags yesterday morning about 8:30

Anybody with a cabelas card. U have to call them and ask for pending charges. I used my cabelas and called yeaterday morning and there was a hit.

Any USAA hits? Still holding out hope

I used USAA as well and I'm in the same boat.

I checked my card yesterday and no new hits. This morning I had a hit from 2 nights ago going out to dinner with the the wife.

lloyd-300x300.jpg

Someone posted earlier about having to cancel there card because of fraudulent charges. That happen to me Thursday...called game and fish and "mr. Know it all" who answered said it would still be couple weeks. So I canceled my card and have a new one on the way. And of course next day I get a notice that my card declined a 135.00 charge from AZGF. Called them back Friday and asked them what they would do...women I spoke to said they will call you three times in a 72 hour period. If they don't reach you in the three attempts and get new form of payment you don't get the tag! She would not tell me when this 72 hour period is...looks like my phone is never leaving my side until it happens....ugggghhhhh

• Like 1

Someone posted earlier about having to cancel there card because of fraudulent charges. That happen to me Thursday...called game and fish and "mr. Know it all" who answered said it would still be couple weeks. So I canceled my card and have a new one on the way. And of course next day I get a notice that my card declined a 135.00 charge from AZGF. Called them back Friday and asked them what they would do...women I spoke to said they will call you three times in a 72 hour period. If they don't reach you in the three attempts and get new form of payment you don't get the tag! She would not tell me when this 72 hour period is...looks like my phone is never leaving my side until it happens....ugggghhhhh

Richie if I were you I would keep my phone next to me all day long for the next few days. Good luck and let us know how it goes for you.
  • Like 1