Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

is anybody out lookin'?

only finding rag horn drops. Think some of the big boys dropped real early this year and with the weather being that it was there were guys out from the beginning of February. See lots of people finding a few but not like past years where you can just clean up in an area.

I've been out picking them all up since January. Sorry guys. Maybe next year!

only finding rag horn drops. Think some of the big boys dropped real early this year and with the weather being that it was there were guys out from the beginning of February. See lots of people finding a few but not like past years where you can just clean up in an area.

Always a douchebag in the crowd.

Its all good. Skiing sounds like a lot more fun in January though! Through the years time and perseverance seem to pay off. I manage to pull a decent pile each year no matter how it starts out. You can start in January I am ok in March. Your not getting them all!

post-12676-0-05910600-1459280131_thumb.jpg

post-12676-0-38742300-1459280183_thumb.jpg

post-12676-0-83199000-1459280251_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Nice! All I have found is a chalk from last year.

I've been out twice around town and, after maybe 12 total miles, haven't found anything. My weekends are pretty solidly booked from here on out, but I have a day or two open if anyone wants some company. Going to try next Friday (8th) on my day off after I take the kids to school.

Always a douchebag in the crowd.

It was a joke meant for the people who are getting a riled up complaining about people hitting the hills early and pushing the elk. Don't think so average joe....

• Like 1

I have been out only a couple times this year and have 16 browns but they are where I have never found them before

Pics or it didn't happen!

Solo hunter, you click on the more reply options and it will show you a browse box in the bottom corner, you save and add your pics from your phone or computer.

Right next to where you hit post. It is a light grey box next to the black one.

• Like 1