Sign in to follow this  
CouesPursuit

Lighted Nocks

Do you guys add weight to the front of your arrows to compensate for the front-of-center change?

There was no discernible change with my Nockturnals. I've shot them next to my standard nocks and they hit side by side. The low weight of the Nockturnals was a big selling point for me. I've had solid mixed-nock groups out to 70 yards.

Great information!! I have been thinking of doing this for a couple years. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

I started using lighted knock just this year. I will NEVER go back. They are WELL worth the money to save an arrow!

I've used both lumenock and nokturnals. Both have worked out great. After a few marginal shots and difficulty recovering my arrow, I decided it is smarter to always use them. It makes it much easier to see where/if you hit your target in low light situations. Definitely something worth investing in

Check out IGNITOR lighted nocks--best that I've used compared to Nockturnal and Lumenok. Easy to use on/off and they have different colors and battery life depending on your use, switching it out is as easy as pulling nock off and slipping in a new stick.

nockturnals...they are just plain fun to shoot in low light