Arrowsniper

G&F page....somethings happening!

You guys have to add your Sportsmans ID and it will transfer all data to the portal

I use my social security number as my department id. All that information is entered into my profile and I don't have anything listed for tags, licenses or bonus points
There is a place for your ss # just above sportsman Id.

I just heard that results will be up on friday. This should be reputable info, but you never know these days. ;)

You have to enter it in the department Id and the ss number area for it to work.

Yep. ...nothing. clicking the link to find department id doesn't work either. Oh well, looks like I'll just find out when it comes in the mail

And now the portal says.... we can get the results in the portal, but we can't get the results in tags section ? What ???? :wacko:

So, somehow we are gonna get the news.

Couldn't they have said "We expect the results of your 2016 elk or pronghorn application will appear under "My Applications/Tags" in X days"? It sure would make me more efficient at work!

The message on the portal has now changed to this:

Please Note: If you applied for the 2016 elk and pronghorn hunt draw, you will be among the first to get the news in your Portal account before the draw results are officially released. However, your 2016 elk or pronghorn application will not appear under “My Applications/Tags” until the results have been posted to your account.

• Like 1

Couldn't they have said "We expect the results of your 2016 elk or pronghorn application will appear under "My Applications/Tags" in X days"? It sure would make me more efficient at work!

I think the reason they dont do this is to not have a million people check at the same time and crash the system. Remember the good ol days when we had to call the hot line but couldnt ever get thru bc it was tied up.

I'm pretty sure they posted it because a million people who don't know better were calling them asking why they couldn't see their results yet. Or asking when results would be posted.

I think the reason they dont do this is to not have a million people check at the same time and crash the system. Remember the good ol days when we had to call the hot line but couldnt ever get thru bc it was tied up.
I remember doing it for the whole family and how we would fight for who got to enter their info first haha because we never knew how long it would take to get the next one through. I think it was more fun that way.
  • Like 1

A part of me wants to know if me or any of the other 4 family members got a tag..... But I know the odds are against me in the mean time I'm planing a big deer hunt this yea to keep my mind out of elk for now...

• Like 1

A part of me wants to know if me or any of the other 4 family members got a tag..... But I know the odds are against me in the mean time I'm planing a big deer hunt this yea to keep my mind out of elk for now...

deer and a lot of fishing!! Only way to deal with no elk tag after all the years.

Everything is working on my portal login, it's kinda cool how it shows your old drawn results, and how far back it goes. All of your successful draw hunts and all of the not drawn.