Sign in to follow this  
couesmagnet

what happened to the post yesterday "and let the cyber scouters start"

Isn't there a university in Utah named after him?

Ha ha way off bro, I take it your a wildcat

You guys talk pretty big for not knowing somebody. Fact is he didn't mention ANYTHING about yesterdays post in the Broadhead Brotherhood. I have been a member here for MANY years and seen all you big talkers fo the same exact thing some of the newbies over there do. Its about mutual respect and obviously none of you talking smack has any for a fellow hunter. Yeah.. guys act like know it alls over there at times... no different than here. If you got banned from that group it wasn't because of language.. its because you're a jerk. I've been an admin there for quite a while and I've only banned one person.. just one. So sit back in your glass house all you want but I can PROMISE you.. tou wouldn't be saying these things to anyone face. Cowardly....

• Like 1

Bashing Each other is all in good fun ( I get good laughs at the BS thrown my way) , Then some mangina from a facebook club throws a tantrum and we all have to behave again... I guess some people really do take to heart what others, whom do not even know them, say.

anyone remember the old saying about Sticks and Stones ? Welcome to the new generation and the old timers who want to join them.

Oh so its ok for you to talk smack about someone you don't know but if he talks smack back at you.. he sensative. So dumb

No biggie, guess i missed the mud slinging, and glad i did. The sports been so hyped into the ground it's changed the whole dynamic with regards to people's mentalities as to how they view the sport and how they treat their fellow hunters. As more and more pseudo heroes emerge trying to get everyone to follow them via social media i would expect it to get much worse in the next 10 years. 10 years from now we will all look back and wish it was only as bad as it is now, saying remember the old days. It's not rocket science, it's just the the simple, enjoyable, friendship bearing sport we call hunting. Thank your local hyper for where we are now, and the ego behind that hyper is the culprit. Hint,,,,,, no real 5th degree blackbelt tells you he's a 5th degree blackbelt. You would have to pry it out of a real blackbelt holder that he even has a belt. The same goes for hunting. The one's acting like they are 5th degrees most likely got their belt from a gumball machine. You can take this to the bank.

Number one.. you don't know him and obviously know NOTHING about that group. He's as low key and mellow a guy as you'll ever meet. That group is NOT aboit him. You're talking out your butt.

Number two... don't bash people on one hand and then talk about how to treat fellow hunters on the other.

His opening post was calling people "b!tches". And we are the jerks? I'll gladly say anything i type to his or anyone's face for that matter

His opening post was calling people "b!tches". And we are the jerks? I'll gladly say anything i type to his or anyone's face for that matter

And I read everythingthat was said aboit him and his group. You guys DEFINITELY threw the first punch

Last time I checked we bash the heck out of each other here and get it away with it. Maybe somebodies buddies with the brotherhood?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Told you so..

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Jeez man.. if I got on a site and started talking smack about you... would you not be offended? It isn't rocket science.. if course hes gonna react

@ donniedent ... I had never heard of Broadband Brotherhood prior to yesterdays post ( not on facebook much at all ) ... What I will say, is that Jbee or whatever the heck his name is missed an opportunity to show civility and class in regards to your group ... First impressions are important and he did not give a good one with his first post in that thread. He started a pissing match and kept it going and from the sound of it .. anyone acting like that on your group would have been excommunicated , booted , given their walking papers. I can be an butt as much as the next guy , but I am not representing anyone but myself. He IMO is representing any and all who claim to be in your brotherhood.

Last time I checked we bash the heck out of each other here and get it away with it. Maybe somebodies buddies with the brotherhood?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Told you so..

Told you so what???

@ donniedent ... I had never heard of Broadband Brotherhood prior to yesterdays post ( not on facebook much at all ) ... What I will say, is that Jbee or whatever the heck his name is missed an opportunity to show civility and class in regards to your group ... First impressions are important and he did not give a good one with his first post in that thread. He started a pissing match and kept it going and from the sound of it .. anyone acting like that on your group would have been excommunicated , booted , given their walking papers. I can be an butt as much as the next guy , but I am not representing anyone but myself. He IMO is representing any and all who claim to be in your brotherhood.

You're mistaken sir. I read every comment on that post from yesterday and the guys around here ABSOLUTELY started talking trash first. And... NEVER expecting him to see it. I call total BS