Sign in to follow this  
couesmagnet

what happened to the post yesterday "and let the cyber scouters start"

John Bingham showed up from broadhead brotherhood and a couple of us made fun of him and his page so I'm sure he complained even though he came on the post cussing. If anyone on his page even says poop he bans you. Me Calling him a hypocritical Douche may have sealed the fate of the thread. My bad.

• Like 1

Was John asked to refrain from cussing and calling people Bit**es? He loves to call people out on his page for stuff so I only think that would be appropriate.

Everyone is asked to follow the same guidelines.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

• Like 1

you should have banned him then made a thread about him, he loves to do that on his page. good thing he has a safe space where his sisterhood can lick his wounds. i hope he complained to admin about getting bullied. #coueswhitetail2016

• Like 2

No biggie, guess i missed the mud slinging, and glad i did. The sports been so hyped into the ground it's changed the whole dynamic with regards to people's mentalities as to how they view the sport and how they treat their fellow hunters. As more and more pseudo heroes emerge trying to get everyone to follow them via social media i would expect it to get much worse in the next 10 years. 10 years from now we will all look back and wish it was only as bad as it is now, saying remember the old days. It's not rocket science, it's just the the simple, enjoyable, friendship bearing sport we call hunting. Thank your local hyper for where we are now, and the ego behind that hyper is the culprit. Hint,,,,,, no real 5th degree blackbelt tells you he's a 5th degree blackbelt. You would have to pry it out of a real blackbelt holder that he even has a belt. The same goes for hunting. The one's acting like they are 5th degrees most likely got their belt from a gumball machine. You can take this to the bank.

• Like 5

Man, I didn't get to see that! I would have loved to seen that old man get all bent out of shape! I bet you he took a sad selfie and posted it on the bb or his own Facebook page.

• Like 1

Man, I didn't get to see that! I would have loved to seen that old man get all bent out of shape! I bet you he took a sad selfie and posted it on the bb or his own Facebook page.

If you didn't see it how do you know exactly what happened

• Like 1

Last time I checked we bash the heck out of each other here and get it away with it. Maybe somebodies buddies with the brotherhood?

• Like 1

Bashing Each other is all in good fun ( I get good laughs at the BS thrown my way) , Then some mangina from a facebook club throws a tantrum and we all have to behave again... I guess some people really do take to heart what others, whom do not even know them, say.

anyone remember the old saying about Sticks and Stones ? Welcome to the new generation and the old timers who want to join them.

• Like 1