Sign in to follow this  
Wrk2Hnt

23N early rifle bull!

Well, got it done. Put an old heavy and busted up bull on the ground. Saw plenty of bulls every day that were just in that 310-325 class. Calling was decent..... weather was up and down. Had a blast. I'll get a picture up soon.

• Like 2

Great job. He was certainly an older bull.

I love when they get that signature crown up front. Congrats on your bull!!

Your boy looks happier about it than you ;)

when you skinned him was his shoulders pretty beat up? My father dropped an old bull years ago (broken like yours too) and he had holes that looked like bullet holes in his shoulder from fighting. Just curious

Ya, I noticed after the pictures I looked mad. But I'm happy with this bull. He's definitely a mature bull like I was looking for. You can't even wrap your hands around his bases due to all the mass. It took about 24 hours to decide I wanted to go back for him after seeing him a few times.

He had a couple scars and bare spots from fighting but no punctures. Looks like his antlers took all the damage.

Way to go, man....what a brute. My avatar bull out of 23N in 2013 was like that. Old, tough....Roman nose. It feels good knowing you took an animal that had made it through alot of seasons, passed his genetics on, etc. Well done on a bull with a ton of character!

He was a fighter. Just couldn't find the bull he was a match for. Must have beat each other up and spread out.