Sign in to follow this  
ChadP

6A late Archery HELP!!!

I got a 6a late archery tag. Has anyone had this before? What can I expect?

Lots of atv's, naked hippies and people scouting for their later hunts. Hunt some of the nastier hard to get into areas and you should see elk.

• Like 1

Find an area away from roads that has water nearby. Stay away from stoneman lake road and mormon lake road. There are elk all over the unit. Good luck

• Like 1

There is plenty of time to get out and hit the hills. All the posts I have ever seen are Check google earth check maps and the ground check them. If after all of that nothing turns up start over and try again .

Luckily there are tons of elk in the unit. I would start by learning the roads and just driving around. You will start seeing elk in the same areas after a while (sometimes off the road). What type of hunting do you do (glassing, walking around,...etc.)?

Hey guys thank you for the helpful posts. I know im new here and im sure its bad etiquette to ask questions about hunts. But i do appreciate any info i can get. Im all about respect....giving and receiving like men

I'm always here to help with starting points or if you have any questions. Shoot me a pm if needed

Edit note: I know nothing about 6a, lol.

• Like 2