Sign in to follow this  
6ANut

Any north valley AC guys????

My AC is not getting that cold, won't get the temp under 80. If I'm going to pay someone to fix it might as well be someone on here if possible or a friend. Thanks in advance. Brian

If you are a little mechanically inclined, get the model number and pick up a capacitor. Usally about 20 bucks. Shut the power down and replace.

About two years ago I was told I needed a new unit, a 14 dollar capacitor was all it took.

• Like 1

Do you have a multi meter with a farad function,you can test it . Beware don't touch touch it even with the power off with your hands . Check the capacitance to what's in the side of the cap. To what the meter reads give it a few because of time constants.

• Like 1

Call my buddy Scott. He owns K&A Mechanical.

602-326-3906

• Like 1

I have a good guy who will do north valley. If you want his name let me know.

I sell a/c units wholesale to contractors so if it is to far gone and you need a new system get ahold of me.

Thanks all for the responses, I sent noble a pm and will let you know if I need a new u it hoss. Cordova I will call your buddy if noble doesn't get back to me. I know nada about AC units so I'm going to do more damage than good if I touch it.

If it is a Carrier and you need parts let me know too. I can probably help out with that too.

If the other guys don't work out let me know and I will get you my a/c guys number.