Sign in to follow this  
twowindy

Just had to vent

I voted for George W and his dad for president,I voted for john Mcain for president,I voted for Mitt Romney for president.The least they could do is get behind the republican nominee that millions of people voted for.And they wonder why we wanted an outsider.Plus I would have supported any of the other republicans that ran in the primary.ANYONE BUT HILLARY!!!!

• Like 11

Exactly. They are afraid Trump will end their lush kickbacks. He will have his own Agenda for sure and end the years of republican Bull Shyt.

• Like 6

post-6031-0-63396700-1462506489_thumb.jpgI don't really care about all the trash talk that Trump and others have said.The main goal to me is to keep Hillary out of the whitehouse.I didn't really like Mcain but I stayed true to the party and still voted for him.

It isn't so much about voting for who I want to be president but who do I want to keep out of the white house.

• Like 2

I voted for George W and his dad for president,I voted for john Mcain for president,I voted for Mitt Romney for president.The least they could do is get behind the republican nominee that millions of people voted for.And they wonder why we wanted an outsider.Plus I would have supported any of the other republicans that ran in the primary.ANYONE BUT HILLARY!!!!

im with you all the way.
  • Like 1

My first vote was for Gerald Ford. Three things I have never done and haven't been tempted either, never golfed, slept with a man, or voted for a democrat.

• Like 3

George W was about as dumb as they come ,but at least He kept the Libs out for 8 years. I didnt like Romney either but would have liked to get rid of the dumb butt in there.....Please no hillary. NO..................BOB!

• Like 2

Guest wdenike

If people can't see what is playing out before their very eyes. With regard to both the RNC and DNC. Well let's just say I'll be polite and not call you what you are. My only hope is that the good ole boys, and the doners get an education as to just how small they are. When the silent majority gets involved.

post-10217-0-35873500-1462541166_thumb.jpg

How true. But also how true is when everyone gets involved, we don't need either.

In my opinion Donald Trump has the metabolism. Of one that has to be constantly DOING something. And I believe he can't stand doing anything half azzed. And to those with all the answers. I say sit back and be ready to eat crow. Because this man wants more than life itself to be able to say, I was one of the best presidents that ever drew a breath of air. And although none of us are perfect. I'm willing to bet he will make mistakes along his way. But the good will out weigh the bad by a long shot. And that is a win, win for the country, and it's citizens!!! After all he didn't apply for the job because he needed the money. Buckle your seat belt. It's going to be a wild ride. I for one can't wait to see corruption, and waste exposed. And not be the laughing stock of the world.

Take care, Willie

• Like 3

Did you know that Trump wanted George W Bush impeached?

And that Reagan was once a democrat?

• Like 2

Guest wdenike

Have you figured out, that the more the Bush's, Mittens, and the rest of the vermin just like them run their sewers. People get a first hand look at what POS they really are.

Take care, Willie

• Like 2

Have you figured out, that the more the Bush's, Mittens, and the rest of the vermin just like them run their sewers. People get a first hand look at what POS they really are.

Take care, Willie

Sure. They are all establishment players. I didn't like George W either. He is a moron, but at least he's Patriotic.

My point being, if someone wanted me impeached, I probably wouldn't support them in return.

W might be a moron but he is still smarter than any liberal.