Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

cabo fishing report.

Heck yeah, looks like you had a great time out there man.

Yeah it was pretty successful trip. Now I just have to work everyday for a year to be able to afford to go back hopefully lol

I hear you. I'd be afraid I might like it too much down there and not want to come back home B) .

Heck yeah, looks like you had a great time out there man.

Yeah it was pretty successful trip. Now I just have to work everyday for a year to be able to afford to go back hopefully lol

I hear you. I'd be afraid I might like it too much down there and not want to come back home B) .

The local women there are smoking too.

The take

of3mnl.jpg

• Like 3

Good haul man!

This thread is awesome! I dig the variety on the boat. Always makes for a good day. Glad you posted them up.

Side note, didn't know what a Sierra was but I thought you had a booner Spanish Mackerel there.

• Like 1

Hard to beat fresh Sierra Mackerel. Unfortunately it does not keep very well. IMO. Tastes like fresh water trout

• Like 1

Hard to beat fresh Sierra Mackerel. Unfortunately it does not keep very well. IMO. Tastes like fresh water trout

it ain't gonna get kept for long so it will be ok. I fried some last night it was good too.

Who wants to road trip to Rocky Point?? I know its not Cabo, but this thread is killing me. I want to get out there so bad right now.

• Like 2

Who wants to road trip to Rocky Point?? I know its not Cabo, but this thread is killing me. I want to get out there so bad right now.

Tried to replicate one of the places that cooks your fish for you there. Dorado. Ate a lb wahoo sashimi too.

2whgup1.jpg

I want to go down to Ricky point June 9th

• Like 1

That looks so amazing. I was just telling my wife I want go down there and do some fishing before too long. Thanks for the story and pictures - getting to enjoy the fresh fish makes it perfect, and clearly you made the best of that as well.

• Like 1

That looks so amazing. I was just telling my wife I want go down there and do some fishing before too long. Thanks for the story and pictures - getting to enjoy the fresh fish makes it perfect, and clearly you made the best of that as well.

I highly encourage it. Exchange rate is muy Bueno right now