Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

cabo fishing report.

fished 2 whole days, 2 half days. caught a lot fish and lost quite few too so the action was good. we went offshore and inshore. small tunas, some sierra, a couple jacks, dorado, wahoo, a bunch of other random fish too. i like to go on pangas because you get to do more fishing yourself, i hate just getting a rod handed off to me. we were going to release the marlin but the captain wanted to keep it for mothers day ceviche he said. i wasnt mad, i got half of it smoked. brought back a lot of fillets from the other fish too which was the goal of the trip. oh i forgot to mention we snagged a 7 foot wide manta with a rapala and it took off like bullet. thought we had the worlds biggest wahoo. was the hardest fight of my life i think lol.

2lna8ma.jpg
n2csa9.jpg
1565se8.jpg
23u4jdc.jpg
14lr40w.jpg
r1k5tf.jpg
x40ia0.jpg
23i8ba0.jpg

• Like 13

Awesome

• Like 1

Hahaha, I saw one of these pics on Instagram earlier today. I double tapped it. Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing with us.

• Like 1

Hahaha, I saw one of these pics on Instagram earlier today. I double tapped it. Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing with us.

lmao, i was waiting to hear that from someone. good stuff.

• Like 1

Wahoo, ahi and Alaskan halibut are my favorite fish to eat. You got two out of the three. Nice job. Sierras are great the same day you catch them. They taste like fresh water trout to me. Are jack crevel any good to eat? No roosters?

Wahoo, ahi and Alaskan halibut are my favorite fish to eat. You got two out of the three. Nice job. Sierras are great the same day you catch them. They taste like fresh water trout to me. Are jack crevel any good to eat? No roosters?

Yeah I made the Sierra into ceviche last night and ate some raw and it was great. idk the toro is any good or not, I threw one back and the captain was like "what the heck man?" So I kept the next one and I gave it to the captain. He said he loves them and makes machaca with them. They have red meat, you probably knew that. Nope no roosters this time

Heck yeah, looks like you had a great time out there man.

Heck yeah, looks like you had a great time out there man.

Yeah it was pretty successful trip. Now I just have to work everyday for a year to be able to afford to go back hopefully lol