Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Where to eat in tucson

Lucky Wishbone - order the steak fingers!! A Tucson classic for decades

exactly, get em most every time I'm down to T town (and an eegee) but the steak fingers were even better 40+ years ago.

I used to love Frog & Firkin, the food was good and the scenery was even better.

• Like 2

Lucky Wishbone - order the steak fingers!! A Tucson classic for decades

exactly, get em most every time I'm down to T town (and an eegee) but the steak fingers were even better 40+ years ago.

Yes on Lucky Wishbone! Is Mercury Deli still open in Tucson? I used to really like the chicken sandwich from there. Yum! St. Mary's for Mexican over on the west side of town had the best tortillas for burritos in town. I used to love me some Brooklyn Pizza too. I Miss the Old Pueblo!

• Like 1

Lunch at El Charo now dinner at reneea organic grill. Vegan pizza yum. Man we need to lobby down here for some road repair. My kidneys are toast.

I'd think you'd enjoy the roads down there, kinda like riding a mule.

I can't believe nobody mentioned Taqueria Juanito's on Grant, just east of I-10. LOVED that place when we lived there. Magpie's has great local pizza, too.

Too bad El Cubanito burned down. Great Cuban BBQ!

I can't believe nobody mentioned Taqueria Juanito's on Grant, just east of I-10. LOVED that place when we lived there. Magpie's has great local pizza, too.

Too bad El Cubanito burned down. Great Cuban BBQ!

Man I haven't been to Juanitos in years! I remember going there when I was younger with my parents. It was one of my dads favorite spots. I always see the parking lot pretty full so they must still be doing something right. Might have to drop by soon!

Spent the day shopping with my girl in town and hit dickmans, really good call on that place.

Also hit feast restaurant, this place has one heck of a wine list.

Hopefully you picked up some Ugly Steaks from Dickman's, man those are tasty.

Yes indeed, have not cooked them yet. I grabbed some duck breast, thick cut pork chops, pet food, ugly steaks, beef liver, and green carne asada. Cool folks in there. Thought about some elk but I'll wait til my buddies December tag