trphyhntr

Would you shoot this bull?

Just curious for serious responses what people see in the rack that suggests to them this bull is nearly full grown for the year?

the color and the ends are starting to become pointed.

Just curious for serious responses what people see in the rack that suggests to them this bull is nearly full grown for the year?

At least another month to grow!!!!

At least another month to grow!!!!
i would agree but not very round on tips

First bull is just about done second one will gain some on the back end but neither are "giants". Different strokes for different folks but for me both get a pass.

• Like 1

The bull on my profile pic is the correct date. So I'd say not unusual to be that big this early.

In my opinion that is a way way bigger bull though. His ends are still way bigger and swollen, that bull will keep adding length for a while now. Hard to tell from the angle but looks like a toad.

The bull on my profile pic is the correct date. So I'd say not unusual to be that big this early.

In my opinion that is a way way bigger bull though. His ends are still way bigger and swollen, that bull will keep adding length for a while now. Hard to tell from the angle but looks like a toad.

I realize that but didn't want to bring it up. He was a good bull last year. I wonder if he made it through. I didn't have a tag. Was scouting for deer.

I realize that but didn't want to bring it up

you thought youd hurt my feelings over a 5x6?

I realize that but didn't want to bring it up. He was a good bull last year. I wonder if he made it through. I didn't have a tag. Was scouting for deer.

Because the bull in your avatar is a giant? Lol. Look at the distance between points on the bull in your avatar. Unless it had 30" whale tails, it's main beams were probably 45-48". He probably finished at 340" give or take 10". comparinf a 310-320 to a 330-340 is apples to apples bruh.

• Like 1

Because the bull in your avatar is a giant? Lol. Look at the distance between points on the bull in your avatar. Unless it had 30" whale tails, it's main beams were probably 45-48". He probably finished at 340" give or take 10". comparinf a 310-320 to a 330-340 is apples to apples bruh.

Notice I said "good bull", not "great bull". That and the fact that it was in a unit that's not loaded with 380's, I would consider him a good bull for that particular unit. You guys crack me up. All I did was post a pic of a bull from mid June and you guys tear me up for it.

• Like 1

Notice I said "good bull", not "great bull". That and the fact that it was in a unit that's not loaded with 380's, I would consider him a good bull for that particular unit. You guys crack me up. All I did was post a pic of a bull from mid June and you guys tear me up for it.

i like the picture of the bull you got calm down.

Nobody "tore you up". One person said the bull in your pic was a lot bigger and you said "i realize that but didn't want to bring it up", it made you come off a little wrong to me. The bull my avatar goes over 400, and comes from a unit that is not even loaded up with elk, much less 380" bulls and i never drag another elk through the mud because of it.

I realize that but didn't want to bring it up

you thought youd hurt my feelings over a 5x6?

Out of respect for you as the OP, I didn't want to talk about the difference between the two. Just supporting the fact that they can get that big so fast.