Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

What do you think about this?

I wouldn't do it on a nice big buck but it's unique and different than your typical stuffed head.

I like that it's different and new, but it is a little disturbing to me. Wow...did trphyhntr and I just agree on something? hahahah

Perhaps without the frame it would look neat? I don't like how it's jammed in a box......

• Like 8

I'm trying to picture that on my wall and it's not working very well for me. It's a little disturbing to me too. Maybe it looks different in person but something about a wadded up piece of skin in a box turns me off. It would be a good way to keep the in laws from coming over though.

• Like 1

When I get my mountain goat I'm doing something similar to this -

post-331-0-58519500-1466867603_thumb.jpeg

post-331-0-97155300-1466867683.jpeg

I agree with disturbing .... probably because it looks like you looking down on a piled up dead deer with their leg twisted unnaturally ...If it were me I would have made a more slender back profile with more natural rump and tail laying across with the outer portions ( where the leg is and on both sides) made up of Rock and cat claw or tall grass . Then it would be like you are looking down on a deer bedded IMO

• Like 1

the deer looks sad with the head down like that. it is kinda like art, in the way that it makes me think. it makes me a little sad just looking at it, like when you reflect a little after killing something.

I like that it's different and new, but it is a little disturbing to me. Wow...did trphyhntr and I just agree on something? hahahah

Perhaps without the frame it would look neat? I don't like how it's jammed in a box......

I was thinking the same thing haha