Game Planner Maps

Free Hunting Maps for your 2016 Tag!

Just curious the title says free, i went to the map i was interested in and it said purchase at 9.99? Am i doing something wrong?

Just curious the title says free, i went to the map i was interested in and it said purchase at 9.99? Am i doing something wrong?

The free maps are available on the interactive Map Viewer. I'm showing a user who registered the handle 'flatline' on 07/06/2016 if that's you just login and you can use the free Map Viewer.

The Digital Maps you were looking at are $9.99, but once you purchase them, they are yours forever. No Yearly Membership fee like some of the other mobile map apps.

Sorry for any confusion.

-Ed

• Like 2

any suggestion on step 5 if the Avenza PDF Maps does appear... its on my phone.

Give me a call I'll get you on track (480) 620-3309

Thanks for your help!

I got the map downloaded and it works well. Look forward to using it in the field.

AAA+ customer service

Can I download a map to my phone and then use my phone like a gps?

I recommend you make your first download to a PC and save the map to the PC. Downloading directly to your phone and importing to the PDF Maps app is a little more advanced, but if your savy with your phone I have written tutorials here

The tutorials are under the Resources tab on the main menu of my website.

If you want to test out the PDF Maps app;

-First install the Avenza PDF Map app

-download this map to your phone and open it with the PDF Maps app.

If you want to make your own maps and use them on your phone; checkout the Premium Map Viewer. Make sure you are logged into your Game Planner account and go to the All Access Membership section under the Membership heading. You can obtain a 3-day risk free trial membership to the Premium Map Viewer. Here is a tutorial on downloading/printing maps. All the maps that come off the Premium Map Viewer are GeoEnabled and can be imported to the Avenza PDF Maps app using this tutorial. Remember, the Map Viewer is a desktop tool. With the Premium Map Viewer you can make as many GeoEnabled maps as you like. I recommend you use the Digital Map output template. A one year Premium Membership for Arizona is only $9.99, that's a lot of maps!

This is a 24A map I just made with the Premium Map Viewer.

The base map is a detailed 1:24000 USGS topo and includes:

• Unit Boundaries
  • Wilderness Boundaries
  • USFS MVUM Roads
  • Tanks and Springs

I used the print tool to select the 24X24" Digital Map template and set the print scale to 1:42000

This map covers ~200 mi²

The Premium Map Viewer is great tool if you have multiple tags, hunt multiple species in different units, or need maps to check out some new country.

Click Here to view and download a full size version and zoom in to see the detail.

If anyone wants to test this map in the field it is downloadable and GeoEnabled, just import it to your Avenza PDF Maps app and your phone will operate like a GPS!

post-14524-0-65847600-1469201406_thumb.jpg

Do you have one that is just the 7east peaks hunt?

Not Yet. I can see the value in producing that map. How soon do you need it?

My family has tags for the end of october.

Do you have one that is just the 7east peaks hunt?

Not Yet. I can see the value in producing that map. How soon do you need it?

My family has tags for the end of october.

Shouldn't be a problem. I'm going to put this on the back burner for a little while to finish up Project Red Zone. I'll get the hunt boundaries squared away. We should set up a time to talk, email me your number or give me a call.

Thanks

Ed

I saw the units list for Project Red Zone.

Will unit 31 be in a future Project Red Zone?

I saw the units list for Project Red Zone.

Will unit 31 be in a future Project Red Zone?

I think I can probably work it in at some point. I cannot guarantee it will be this year. The 6 or 7 units I plan to get out this year are keeping me pretty busy.

If you need something quick, I suggest you go with a Game Planner DIY Map

Turn around is generally under a week and if you pick up an Arizona Premium Membership you can make your own Digital Maps as well.

Shoot me an email if you have any questions ed@gameplannermaps.com