Game Planner Maps

Free Hunting Maps for your 2016 Tag!

Back in May Game Planner Maps became an official sponsor of CouesWhitetail.com. Game Planner Maps offers a variety of map products designed specifically for hunters. The center piece of the Game Planner Map system is the free interactive Map Viewer. It works with any browser and illustrates a vast catalog of useful data on easy to use interactive maps for your PC. Just register with a valid email and check your email/spam for our confirmation email and your good to go. It makes researching and map scouting new units easy, and you can even print your own hunting maps for free!

Before you head out to scout be sure to pick up a Game Planner Digital Map for your unit. Our Digital Maps work with the free Avenza PDF Maps app to turn your phone into a GPS, without the need for a signal and it even works on airplane mode! Once purchased Digital Maps are yours forever with NO membership to renew, and they are only $9.99!

Digital Maps provide a detailed USGS topographic base map at 1:24,000 scale and include:

1. Unit Boundaries
  2. Roads and non-motorized trails
  3. Tanks, springs, and even game and fish water catchments.
  4. Surface ownership
  5. Wilderness boundaries

With our Digital Maps and the PDFMaps app you can easily log way points, tracks, and even measure distance.

An added feature is the ability to move waypoints which allows you to plot your stalk on a map.

The PDF Maps app also exports all your data to kmz, which is easily uploaded to Google earth. Scout like a pro and visualize your data!

In the near future we will be launching our latest Map Product dubbed Project Red Zone, click here to learn more.

Project Red Zone is all about providing quality maps for Southern Arizona Coues Deer hunters. Printed Red Zone Maps come bundled with two sets of digital maps to provide unmatched coverage of your hunting unit.

Red Zone Maps are printed to order on the same water resistant, tear resistant bomb proof paper as our Custom Maps.

Game Planner Maps offers products and resources for everyone and at every budget.

You can always call me with questions, or for tech support.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed Vergin

(480) 620-3309

ed@gameplannermaps.com

• Like 1

How often do you update your Ariel views? I signed up but the stuff i looked at in 15 was way out of date.

I used it yesterday and ordered a map. I like it!

• Like 2

Curios to know who in here has tried these and can offer me some feedback.

Just replied to your PM. Email me ed@gameplannermaps.com I'm happy to show you some maps. You can Register for free and use the Free Map Viewer to check out all the data I have available. Maps are printed on super tough synthetic media. They are water\tear\fade resistant and you get to approve a draft of any custom map before I print it. I'll consult with you so you to get the map you need.

I used it yesterday and ordered a map. I like it!

Your map is ready to go and I'm looking forward to getting you setup on your phone when you pick everything up this weekend.

Thanks again,

Ed

• Like 1

Got my custom map for my CO elk hunt from Ed not too long ago. Great quality and customer service!

• Like 2

Ed, where in the valley are you located?

Chandler near Alma School and Ray

Excellent. I live and work in Chandler. Can I give you a buzz around 4 today?

Ed, where in the valley are you located?

Chandler near Alma School and Ray

Excellent. I live and work in Chandler. Can I give you a buzz around 4 today?

Absolutely. (480) 620-3309

any suggestion on step 5 if the Avenza PDF Maps does appear... its on my phone.

Do you have one that is just the 7east peaks hunt?