jhedg

Tikka T3 Light 300wsm/SOLD/SOLD

This thread is really, really confusing....

Is the rifle sold or not? You "really" need to get it sold and have an I'll take it?

It is still for sale. There have been no attemps to make payment. I have contacted all parties who have said they will take it. No arrangements have been made no money has transfered. I have not heard back from anyone in regards to transport of item. So yes it is still for sale. When I have it sold i will mark it sold

Looks like you could have it sold. Want2hunt said he would take it. Firstcoueswas80 said he could pick up and deliver. What's the hold up. Unreal.

• Like 1

I dont really need to explain, but I will try to make it simple. Let me see

1. I have not received any money

2. I have contacted all parties involved

3. No arrangements have been made to pick up rifle

4. I only have a few hours of free time a day to meet, my work schedule is not like most peoples.

5. My schedule does not match the person wanting to pick up and transport the rifle.

6. I do not intend for this to take 3 weeks to accomplish this/ Bow season opens in a few weeks which is why I am selling the rifle.

7. Why are people giving any input other then to ask about rifle or say I will take it. I already know someone in Marana is willing to go to Casa Grande to deliver the rifle, but if I can not get together with that person, the person in Casa Grande dont mean squat. And the words I will take it dont mean squat if I have no way of getting paid or getting him the rifle, so I will bump it until the desired result is achieved. I am giving someone a great deal I am not being a A&&H0le I just need to sell a rifle to get a bow, so If you want the rifle or have a question about the rifle ask.

• Like 3

Still for sale, and yes I know someone in Casa Grande wants it, and some one in Marana will drive it to him.

Reduced just today I am off today, so I can meet pretty much around Tucson. Need to collect funds today or alt ways to pay ;) I have it sold to a guy in AK if I dont sell it here, just dont want to ship. So today only 480.00 :) I need to get my Bow and wife said I had to sell something to get something.