218buck

Do apps need to go in mail today

Man I shipped my app from Texas on Thursday and told em it needed to be there Monday. I just checked the tracking this morning and they delivered it Friday! Looks like I wasted that application. Gotta send out another one.

Any Galiuro hunters out there? I'm sitting this one out with BP status. Would love an update.

I was wondering the same thing.

Any Galiuro hunters out there? I'm sitting this one out with BP status. Would love an update.

Me too. No loss of BPs on left overs. Or am I wrong?

I put in for the 32 tag as my first choice for a leftover. If I'm lucky, I plan on spending 4 days several hours away from any vehicles. Trying to sort through all the access issues though as that will determine where I start my trek from.

Me too. No loss of BPs on left overs. Or am I wrong?

I think you are correct. I was under the impression that leftovers did not affect bonus points. My original post was worded incorrectly. I am sitting out because of other commitments.

i also put in for 32. never been in that unit but ill be there anyways trying to get some scouting in for december so i might as well try and get a deer tag :)