kidso

Bear Calling Seminar this Tuesday, August 2nd

Great seminar tonight, Keith! Thank you! Absolutely loved it, learned a lot! Looking forward to a successful bear hunt in the future!

great seminar - nice to meet you Kieth - maybe have to get out now and call - call - call

Thanks for the great information to use while calling in bears.

Like the others said Kieth you did a great job! I learned a ton, thanks again and hoping to call a bear in this season.

Awesome talk last night. Good to meet you.

Anyone able to get a video/audio of it?

Thanks guys. It was fun to present and great to meet each of you. I only wished there were more youth present to kindle their hunting spark. Good luck to a fantastic fall bear calling campaign!

• Like 4

Thanks guys. It was fun to present and great to meet each of you. I only wished there were more youth present to kindle their hunting spark. Good luck to a fantastic fall bear calling campaign!

Really wish I could have made it. It is tough for me to get out to the west side on a week night. Come do one on the east side and I can guarantee you there will be at least one youth present. My son loves going with me to these things and is gung how to try bear hunting. Shame he has such a clueless dad.

maybe the next group to ask you to pass along your bear knowledge - part of the deal is the group presenting the seminar hands out calls to all youths whom show up- have a 5- 10 minute call demonstration!

controlled breathing to huff and puff a call for 20- 30 - 60 minutes non - stop isn't what they normally think of for calling let alone practice!