Where are you located

Why is it so difficult to get people to answer that simple question where are you located it's already been asked twice!?

A quick click of a button showed me he hasn't been on since 527 PM August 9th. Not everyone is on the site 24/7 like us. Give the dude some time to answer. My question is why does everyone ask where people are located? If you're truly interested in buying them even if you have to pay $15 to have them shipped you're still going to buy them because when you spend $2,200 another 15 for shipping isn't going to be a deal-breaker. Sometimes I feel like everyone asks that question even if they aren't interested in the binos. And you can see their condition just fine from the pictures so don't so it's because you want to look at them first.

• Like 2

In an effort to avoid another pissing match, I believe señor 80coues has mentioned he had cash in hand previously. No dog in the fight.

In an effort to avoid another pissing match, I believe señor 80coues has mentioned he had cash in hand previously. No dog in the fight.

Nope last thread with 12's he said something similar about trying to get the OP to answer some other guys back. I don't really care just see alot of guys who aren't even interested in what's being sold asking questions.

It is a secret, I don't want people knowing where I am located unless they are truly interested in buying. Answering in a private manner makes more sense to me than on a public forum. Not to mention if I tell you I am from Show Low how will that help? Are you going to bypass a great deal if it cost you a little time and money to make the drive, surely if your going to hand over $2200 dollars to someone you want the exact address and not the general location. Lets face it in these days we have to be careful on how much info we share on these forums simply because not everyone looking at these postings is a model citizen.

Location location location like the Realtors say. If a dude is on the fence about buying glass and dropping 2 grand he might want to see them in person and actually look through them. If he is "on the fence" a 3 hour drive might not be worth it to said potential buyer. Regardless awesome glass and good luck with the sale!

• Like 1