Snapshot

NFL Superbowl prediction

I will root for Brady just because of His taste in Fine Woman. gotta respect that..............BOB!

• Like 1

man, the political commercials and crap im seeing, i cant watch superbowl. is bob costas the announcer also? and now with the media against tom brady because he is friends with donald trump makes me want him to win so badly.

man, the political commercials and crap im seeing, i cant watch superbowl. is bob costas the announcer also? and now with the media against tom brady because he is friends with donald trump makes me want him to win so badly.

I did a complete flip flop on this as well.......I don't want to root for Brady but......

• Like 1

I don't get why Tom Brady is demonized because he's friends with Donald Trump or even if he supports Donald Trump last time I checked this is America and you were allowed to support whoever you wanted to in politics. Suddenly It's un-American to get behind our president?

• Like 1

Its the batshit crazy Liberals that are trying to shame people into submission. screw them!

Just wait until Lady Koo-Koo and the half time show. Along with the pro immigration commercials from Budweiser.

NFL has gone Liberal.

Its the batshit crazy Liberals that are trying to shame people into submission. screw them!

Just wait until Lady Koo-Koo and the half time show. Along with the pro immigration commercials from Budweiser.

NFL has gone Liberal.

You heard that the cast from Hamilton is performing at halftime? Screw the NFL

NFL has gone Liberal.

I don't drink so screw Butwiser too!!!

• Like 1

NFL has gone Liberal.

Hopefully the whole stadium will boo them badly.

I cant believe that I am hoping Brady wins.

I wish I was the NFL commish.....Ted Nugent would be playing halftime and Bob Costas would be dropped out of a helicopter for the coin flip. Heads or tails....everyone wins.

• Like 3

NFL has gone Liberal.

I don't drink so screw Butwiser too!!!

sick of budweiser and their social justice warrior commercials