Snapshot

NFL Superbowl prediction

Brady turned out to be pretty good for a 6th round draft pick

I remember when subbed in for drew Bledsoe, I don't think he has been out since has he?
Not sure? 4 games this year for liking his balls with a little less air.

Brady has been to 11 Championship games. More than any other QB.

Yep. And this will be 6 straight. He's the freaking man

and the Pats got caught video taping Kurt Warner and the Ram's practices against league rules......but hey...He's great. When he knows the other teams plays in advance.

• Like 1

and the Pats got caught video taping Kurt Warner and the Ram's practices against league rules......but hey...He's great. When he knows the other teams plays in advance.

you want a whaaa burger to go with them French cries? Was that recorded video tape of Adam vinatieri kicking that field goal that Year too?

None of it matters to me anyway...I just know everyone hates him so Its just fun to throw his name out. I had free lower level tickets to Cards game once and went to see what the hype is all about... You football fans are Freaks! Impressive dedication to say the least. Is it "jock" mentality that does it? I played and enjoyed sports in school but never on a team because of "jocks". Maybe the reason I can't get into it.

sorry you didnt get laid in high school.

My fast car got me more than any stinking jersey ever would of.

• Like 1

None of it matters to me anyway...I just know everyone hates him so Its just fun to throw his name out. I had free lower level tickets to Cards game once and went to see what the hype is all about... You football fans are Freaks! Impressive dedication to say the least. Is it "jock" mentality that does it? I played and enjoyed sports in school but never on a team because of "jocks". Maybe the reason I can't get into it.

sorry you didnt get laid in high school.

My fast car got me more than any stinking jersey ever would of.

Its cool that no one picks you in pick up games...lol

• Like 1

Im just waiting for a new head coach that will take us to the super bowl in the next few yrs

YOu dont like Arians??

He's a 4whiner fan.

And an ASU fan.

He lacks taste in teams.