Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Reed

Under Armour pisses off hunting community

I haven't bashed anyone not sure if you're talking to me.

Wasn't talkin to you specifically. Mostly the holier than thou trolls on social media. You know the type. Big talk while at work about unwavering ethics and their mad skillz. Then on game day they shoot nothing but the sh!t.

You'll never see me get hot and bothered over a critter someone killed after they paid the equivalent of a couple home loans and enlisted the help of a small army of trail cam pic peddlers. More power to them and their weird (to me) hunting style. They are hunting the way they want (or can in most cases I'd guess) and if you drew a line in the dirt I'd still stand on their side. Same for spear chunkin celebrity wanna be types who get all the attention they want from all the wrong people. At least they are spending that loot on hunting and not floating it to granolas working to end our culture and traditions. This wasn't much different than a Texas whitetail hunt from a box, 90 yds from a corn spraying oasis, shooting one of outdoor life's most recently reviewed super magnums.

I wonder if he even Mtn Ops ?

• Like 1

saw a homeless guy wearing a "wilderness athlete" hat by superstition springs mall this week lol. probably going to be me some day

• Like 1

saw a homeless guy wearing a "wilderness athlete" hat by superstition springs mall this week lol. probably going to be me some day

It's important to have goals.

• Like 2

At least his boys on Instagram will think he's straight slaying on the mountain.
  • Like 1