Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

48ers

What a POS! Just guessing but 70% of the NFL is probably black making millions of dollars. How and the F are they oppressed again?

• Like 1

Yes he needs to go if you can't stand up for the National Anthem, get out .. You suck anyways,and I'm no 49's fan ...I bet he's cut within the week as should be.Maybe he can go protest with the rest of the hoodlems.

What a POS! Just guessing but 70% of the NFL is probably black making millions of dollars. How and the F are they oppressed again?

Little does he know his career is over he should tryout for water boy.. I always had a bad feeling about this guy and when he was doing good,couldn't wait to see his bones crunched .... Now I know why !!!

• Like 1

Little does he know his career is over he should tryout for water boy.. I always had a bad feeling about this guy and when he was doing good,couldn't wait to see his bones crunched .... Now I know why !!!

this great nation is why he is able to do what he does. Even though he doesn't do it very good!!!

• Like 1

I support his right to free speech and expression (I wish liberals supported my right to the same) , but don't I share his belief.

If people feel that they are really being mistreated and oppressed, and maybe they are, I don't know, then why don't they leave?

Immigration works both ways. Somalia, Kenya, Korea, France, Germany....... there are many options if you are not happy here. Pack up and leave. I hope you have a happy life...somewhere else.

• Like 2

this great nation is why he is able to do what he does. Even though he doesn't do it very good!!!

I get it but really what true American doesn't stand for his or hers anthem!! Really ... Wtf

I get it but really what true American doesn't stand for his or hers anthem!! Really ... Wtf

a lot of people have died and payed the price to be able to enjoy it ... What side do you stand on ??

a lot of people have died and payed the price to be able to enjoy it ... What side do you stand on ??

Exactly,he needs to go.

• Like 1

Who even cares about that douche bag. Let him sit down its a free country. Too bad he has a notoriety so it turns into big deal. He could have used his fame for good.

His hometown is 1% black btw

• Like 2

Who even cares about that douche bag. Let him sit down its a free country. Too bad he has a notoriety so it turns into big deal. He could have used his fame for good.

His hometown is 1% black btw

he is half white, Like Obama.