Sign in to follow this  
ctafoya

Hunting Rig

After being on the back burner, and on the side of the house for two years, it's finally time to start working on it. I've wanted to build one of these for the last 20 years. post-4317-0-37935300-1472515887_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice! Love the two door. I had one when I moved here in 2005. It was clean! But somebody wanted it more then me...had it stolen twice in two weeks! Such a warm welcome to Arizona...

put air lockers and a winch and you are done. Heat,ac, short wheelbase ish, and towing power of a 5.7....and it seats five. Win all the way around and those old 350s go forever.

put air lockers and a winch and you are done. Heat,ac, short wheelbase ish, and towing power of a 5.7....and it seats five. Win all the way around and those old 350s go forever.

No lie dude .. I used to have a 1991 Silverado with a 5.7 .. My dad gave it to me with 320K miles on.. Those old 5.7's are beast!

Im restoring my 98! I can't wait to get it going.

I'll make you guys a good deal on them when I replace them. You need a thin wall socket to get to the lugs. Normal wheel wrench won't fit.

I'll make you guys a good deal on them when I replace them. You need a thin wall socket to get to the lugs. Normal wheel wrench won't fit.

tell me about it, got my first flat tire with the same type of rim on big lake road when i was 16 and was stranded for hours

This is going to be stranded proof when im done.

• Like 1