Well it's drivin' me nuts and nobody else is sayin' it.............TJ....tell your buddy that just because he tagged his Turkey on the leg, doesn't mean that's where it goes on a buck :blink: :P :lol: I am still in shock at what your buddy got to experience.........I would bet ( as long as TJ doesn't help anymore ) that this guy will appreciate this deer and what he's done ALOT more in the future after some NORMAL Coues hunts and REALITY settles in!!! THAT is an archery buck of a lifetime and I'm having a heck of a time gettin' over my jealousy........but I am happy as heck for the hunter as well.....Great job on an absolutely magnificent critter!!! JIM>

Very nice toad. :)

How long was he going to leave that arrow in it? :D

I am pretty sure it is still in :unsure:

Or at least he had the Taxi make a plaster mold of it :lol:

Mike

Well it's drivin' me nuts and nobody else is sayin' it.............TJ....tell your buddy that just because he tagged his Turkey on the leg, doesn't mean that's where it goes on a buck :blink: :P :lol: I am still in shock at what your buddy got to experience.........I would bet ( as long as TJ doesn't help anymore ) that this guy will appreciate this deer and what he's done ALOT more in the future after some NORMAL Coues hunts and REALITY settles in!!! THAT is an archery buck of a lifetime and I'm having a heck of a time gettin' over my jealousy........but I am happy as heck for the hunter as well.....Great job on an absolutely magnificent critter!!! JIM>

WHAT A HOG!!! That's flippin awesome! That's just blind luck and I'd like to have all that kind of luck myself. WOW WHAT A BUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim, I never tag my deer on the horns when they're in velvet. In fact I try my hardest to not even touch the horns at all. Screws up the velvet for preservation and the stickiness of the tag would always leave a mark.

Jim....I was wondering if anyone caught that tag. :huh:

He is on his own from now on. ;)

There really are some people jealous and upset with me putting him on that spot but they are the same ones who haven't even pulled their bows out of the case yet and who I helped get started. How easy they forget. :blink:

Your right Jim about him having some normal hunts to appreciate this one but this is what gives me pleasure helping someone being successful. :)

I hope this experience helps him to bring someone else into our sport and carry on with our great hunting heritage.

TJ

Jim....I was wondering if anyone caught that tag. :huh:

He is on his own from now on. ;)

There really are some people jealous and upset with me putting him on that spot but they are the same ones who haven't even pulled their bows out of the case yet and who I helped get started. How easy they forget. :blink:

Your right Jim about him having some normal hunts to appreciate this one but this is what gives me pleasure helping someone being successful. :)

I hope this experience helps him to bring someone else into our sport and carry on with our great hunting heritage.

TJ

Hey TJ....I can relate to that and that's exactly why I do what I do ;)

Hey Josh, That's great advice that I've never thought about before! ;) All the velvet critters that I've tagged weren't big enough to mount, so I've never had to worry about the velvet much........hopefully one day I get to tag a deer leg for myself ;)

Wow What a Buck!!!!!! Did Robert at Broken Arrow put the vanes on those arrows.

Let's try it this way.......... Just copy and paste these, TJ

post-500-1189309923_thumb.jpg

...........and one more

I don't know how you removed the arrows but thanks. You must know some kind of magic. :huh: If I send you my little 3x3 could you make him a 7x8? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TJ

...........and one more

I don't know how you removed the arrows but thanks. You must know some kind of magic. :huh: If I send you my little 3x3 could you make him a 7x8? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TJ

I'd love to!! I've had Photoshop for a while now but haven't spent enough time to REALLY make some noise. That's okay. I know enough to get me by for now.