Holy aksjl ghe4iwbjvfeuihitrgh4pwqt6mh /... :blink: .... Sorry, my jaw landed on my fingers, again!! :blink:

Nice deer, Dude! Right place, right time.... that is the way to git-er-done. Congrats, on a deer of a lifetime...... enjoy every second, cuz that don't happen everyday!!!

TJ...... <_< .... Your grounded!!! <_< :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :P

PS: Did he drop in his tracks right where he lay in the first pic??? :blink:

He jumped forward with the first hit and he put a second arrow in him and he fell over in the water. That is where he draged him out.

I wish I could be so lucky.

c&s.....hope your scouting is going good for ya.

My wife has grounded me as well. I have to go back to work tomorrow after 5 months. :( I'll be back Thursday night for some more scouting. Haven't told her that yet. :lol:

TJ ole buddy ole pal.. .Ive got a couple more days to sit before elk starts! I would gladly take the bigger buck!

honestly though... GOOD GOD!!! he better hang it up now as he will NEVER kill a archery buck like that again! heck, I would give ANYTHING yes ANYTHING to shoot AT a buck like that with my wsm come December!!!!!! good godddddd!!!!!

Holy Toad of a BUCK! :blink: :blink:

Way to go!

Did the deed when the deed neaded to be done! Would have sucked to miss that one!

Good job and congrats!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........

I mean HOLY DJSDFSGDFNLKJKBLDKDFKBJLDKDFKFJKGMLHJRIJJIBJOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Me likey!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you guys.

Sweet whistling pixie sticks that is a killer buck!!!

:huh: HUH?

Just a spur of the moment type thing :P

What a deer! WOW! Thanks for sharing the pics.

that is seriously amazing. absolutely incredible.....what more can be said?????

Holy aksjl ghe4iwbjvfeuihitrgh4pwqt6mh /... :blink: .... Sorry, my jaw landed on my fingers, again!! :blink:

Nice deer, Dude! Right place, right time.... that is the way to git-er-done. Congrats, on a deer of a lifetime...... enjoy every second, cuz that don't happen everyday!!!

TJ...... <_< .... Your grounded!!! <_< :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :P

PS: Did he drop in his tracks right where he lay in the first pic??? :blink:

He jumped forward with the first hit and he put a second arrow in him and he fell over in the water. That is where he draged him out.

I wish I could be so lucky.

c&s.....hope your scouting is going good for ya.

My wife has grounded me as well. I have to go back to work tomorrow after 5 months. :( I'll be back Thursday night for some more scouting. Haven't told her that yet. :lol:

Nice! TJ, sent you a PM