Sign in to follow this  
buglethemin

Have you seen this big boy

Ok, well maybe some day I'll see catch up with you in the hills. It'll be my pleasure.

It's Christmas dude. Let it go.

• Like 1

I'm just trying to get to know people and make friends Sorry dude.

Oh. Well my bad then, from where I was sittin it seemed like you you wanted to start another retarded argument.

I'm just trying to get to know people and make friends Sorry dude.

Oh. Well my bad then, from where I was sittin it seemed like you you wanted to start another retarded argument.

I'd imagine if he met Travis last week and now wants to meet up with me it's not going to be a friendly meeting :) unless I'm taking it the wrong way because I'm sure Travis didn't say friendly things about me haha unless of course you also think Travis is a douche bag then yeah sure let's meet up and be friends. I'm sure we will get along great.
  • Like 1

You never came up in any conversation that I was around. I have no negative opinion of either one you. I do a lot of shed hunting and I heard you're a buyer. I've got a nice collection and was looking to cash in maybe.

BC777 can you smell the bait??? Haha all the hot sh*t around this ram and now a random new poster wants to "meet up, sell his antlers, and be BFFs???) madglasser is mad and gonna glass you up....
  • Like 3