Sign in to follow this  
buglethemin

Have you seen this big boy

You never came up in any conversation that I was around. I have no negative opinion of either one you. I do a lot of shed hunting and I heard you're a buyer. I've got a nice collection and was looking to cash in maybe.

Gotcha, well if that's the case then we're all good. But you very easily could be his good buddy messing with me so I'm cautious. Travis just didn't take kindly to people asking why he wanted to kill everyone that talked about sheep without his permission. And was very upset that people questioned his scoring (and they were 100% correct on their guesses while he was 14 inches off) I sent you a message earlier regarding Travis so make sure and read that. If you're buddies with him tell him to message me to talk about what went on. Think if he calmed down a bit he would see Noone was questioning his sheep hunting and guiding ability. Just wondered why he was getting so mad when people talked about curly and they didn't agree with him. Anyway good luck out there.

You never came up in any conversation that I was around. I have no negative opinion of either one you. I do a lot of shed hunting and I heard you're a buyer. I've got a nice collection and was looking to cash in maybe.

BC777 can you smell the bait??? Haha all the hot sh*t around this ram and now a random new poster wants to "meet up, sell his antlers, and be BFFs???) madglasser is mad and gonna glass you up....
Haha I'm trying my best to figure it out. If I end up missing soon you guys know who did it.

Dang sure glad my ram is just a normal boring sheep. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

Why don't we all guess the score of your ram and change that?
  • Like 2

BC777 can you smell the bait??? Haha all the hot sh*t around this ram and now a random new poster wants to "meet up, sell his antlers, and be BFFs???) madglasser is mad and gonna glass you up....
Haha I'm trying my best to figure it out. If I end up missing soon you guys know who did it.

You got a favorite picture you want on the milk carton?

• Like 1

I'm just a guy who happened to have been in the 43a camp at the time Curly was shot. I know what I heard and saw. Now I'm some crazy psyco. I have no hard feelings towards anybody. I guess I'll move on then. I thought CW was a friendly place for hunters to converse.

I'm just a guy who happened to have been in the 43a camp at the time Curly was shot. I know what I heard and saw. Now I'm some crazy psyco. I have no hard feelings towards anybody. I guess I'll move on then. I thought CW was a friendly place for hunters to converse.

If you are a fellow hunter and lover of the outdoors, then all good. Post up some pics as previously requested of these Coues deer(technically pronounced like "house" according to my grandmother) and carry on. You entered the site at a weird time. The site has been and will continue to be an amazing place. Your participation is optional.

• Like 3

If you are a fellow hunter and lover of the outdoors, then all good. Post up some pics as previously requested of these Coues deer(technically pronounced like "house" according to my grandmother) and carry on. You entered the site at a weird time. The site has been and will continue to be an amazing place. Your participation is optional.

Like said, this is probably the friendliest, most helpful hunting site I've ever been on. But it is not immune to the occasional troll, or rumor lighting fires.

Welcome to the site and hope you and yours are having a merry Christmas.

I'm obviously jaded because I participated in a conversation and camped about a topic where temper's rose. I have no dog in the fight nor do I have any opinions of the people mentioned in previous post. It seems to me that this site as well as others is a "locals only" place. The merit of credibility is based on how many post someone has made rather than individual accomplishments large or small. I guess I'll just crawl back into my cave and avoid these hunting forums altogether. One thing before I leave, I've always wondered if the anti hunters fight against each other like hunters do.

I'm obviously jaded because I participated in a conversation and camped about a topic where temper's rose. I have no dog in the fight nor do I have any opinions of the people mentioned in previous post. It seems to me that this site as well as others is a "locals only" place. The merit of credibility is based on how many post someone has made rather than individual accomplishments large or small. I guess I'll just crawl back into my cave and avoid these hunting forums altogether. One thing before I leave, I've always wondered if the anti hunters fight against each other like hunters do.

Not true. You just joined the site and posted in a already heated topic. I think most of us took your first couple posts the wrong way because it sounded like you were just a random person trying to spread rumors. Obviously your not and you were there to see and hear what happened. I also misjudged your first couple posts towards me because most guys that say they want to meet me in the woods don't want to just meet up and be friends. I realize it wasn't your intentions now but you have to see where some of us are coming from in regards to a new poster and being a little leery about who they may be especially when first thing they say is they want to meet with me in the hills. But if youre legit and not looking to cause problems I hope you stay on the site and see what good it has to offer.

Maybe in running for WR.... I thought P&Y record was hight than 180 but it's not?

https://pope-young.org/records/records_details.asp?wr=34

http://guide.sportsmansguide.com/news/pope-young-club-announces-potential-new-worlds-record-desert-bighorn-sheep/

Current WR Pope & Young:

Hunter: Brian Benyo
Score: 179 3/8
Year Taken: 2013