eagle#eyes

15x56 Swarovski alc hd's for sale

Pains me to do it but I made it through my hunt and my wife and daughter both had emergency surgeries and I have bills to pay. Bought about 1.5 years ago. Glass is perfect, comes with adapter and the original packaging. Located in east mesa, I'll post pictures when I get home.

1,950, sorry but no trades and face to face only

Can't believe these aren't gone. Unfortunately my optics budget is already gone for the year. Somebody buy these so I don't do something stupid.

• Like 1

They probably aren't gone because you can buy them brand new right now for $1999 through the end of the year so some swarovski items are probably temporarily down in resale value

• Like 5

They probably aren't gone because you can buy them brand new right now for $1999 through the end of the year so some swarovski items are probably temporarily down in resale value

Bad time to try to sell them, with the anniversary sale going on.

Good luck on the sale

Defintey not the best time to sell them with the sale going on. You still save some but not as much as a week ago. If I can't get what I need or want I will not be as disappointed as I probably should to keep them, you can't decide when people have surgery unfortunately.

• Like 1

still saving a few hundred bucks then buying retail, great deal!!!