Sign in to follow this  
brian390

Don't forget to vote

trphyhntr- Its not defeatist, its reality. I'll vote Trump but its not gonna matter. When you get your head out of the clouds like most of this country and recognize how corrupt our system has become, then the problem can be addressed. Wake up....dude.

That's exactly what it is, please do us all a favor and stop spreading that negative attitude. You've been listening to too much mainstream corrupt media. trump is going to win by a landslide.

Maximus, The Supreme Court has been conservative for the entire 32 years you speak of. That's going to change if Clinton is elected and then things will start to change really really quickly

I've been in the US for 32 years now and don't have any political inclination but in all the years nothing has change for the normal working people, never guns were taking away, nothing change about abortion, second amendment or anytining else that people always worry and argue about.

this is what i have experienced in the years that i have been here.

Have you ever looked at what is happening OUTSIDE of Az? It ain't good.

Colorado lost millions of tax dollars with one of the largest magazine companies moving out of state because they implemented magazine restrictions just for example.

I've been in the US for 32 years now and don't have any political inclination but in all the years nothing has change for the normal working people, never guns were taking away, nothing change about abortion, second amendment or anytining else that people always worry and argue about.

Apparently you guys are all forgetting the "Assault weapon ban" in 1994 while Bill Clinton was in office. You couldn't have more than a 10 round magazine either. That was when all the AR's and similar guns started selling for a minimum of about $1500. It lasted for 10 years but they couldn't get it renewed.

And, if you REALLY think nothing has changed in the last 7.5 years, you have had your head in the sand. Thanks to Obamacare, I basically pay medical costs myself. We have a high deductible HSA where we used to have insurance where we didn't pay hardly anything and only ever had to pay co pays when we went to the Doc. I could go on and on but I really don't want to get started.

• Like 1

Apparently you guys are all forgetting the "Assault weapon ban" in 1994 while Bill Clinton was in office. You couldn't have more than a 10 round magazine either. That was when all the AR's and similar guns started selling for a minimum of about $1500. It lasted for 10 years but they couldn't get it renewed.

I didn't forget, thats why I bought lots of ar's, mags and ammo.

And, if you REALLY think nothing has changed in the last 7.5 years, you have had your head in the sand. Thanks to Obamacare, I basically pay medical costs myself. We have a high deductible HSA where we used to have insurance where we didn't pay hardly anything and only ever had to pay co pays when we went to the Doc. I could go on and on but I really don't want to get started.

Hillary Clinton is the most hated woman in the entire world. Name one other woman that is hated more?

Hillary Clinton is the most hated woman in the entire world. Name one other woman that is hated more?

Hillary's mother.

• Like 2

Hillary's mother.

Mrs Lucifer?

Hillary's mother.

Mrs Lucifer?

Bingo! If that woman is still alive, her uterus needs a very stern talking to.

Maximus, with all disrespect meant, you are an ignorant idiot!

hope we never see each other, but with the insults we know who the idiot is, sound like trump when you have nothing to say , insult people, but i'm surprise because this site used to be for civilized people and not ignorants like you. get off the computer and go loose some weight.

with all the respect, haha

Maximus, The Supreme Court has been conservative for the entire 32 years you speak of. That's going to change if Clinton is elected and then things will start to change really really quickly

Db,

you might be right, we'll see who goes.i agree for the 32 years i haven't see much change.

for the 32 years i haven't see much change.

get some glasses then because youre blind if you cant see it. this country is way different than it was just 8 years ago.