Sign in to follow this  
brian390

Don't forget to vote

don't drink coolaid rather have a good wine, you problably are one of those that said the same thing before the 2008 elections and the gun laws are the same, the gun industry is a multibillion dollar industry, do you think anything will ever happen? don't think so.

start drinking wine it will help the brain cells.

Thanks, I have several boxes of fine wine in the fridge now.

Can you just ignore everything Str8shot just so eloquently stated? CA has banned weapons with detachable mags, background checks and waiting periods on ammunition... These are the type of feel good laws that strip law abiding Americans of their God given rights.

Edge,

i don't disagree with you but my point was that not much change because politicians promise and after in office all they care about is their own interest, and is like that all over the world, and we argue among ourselves and they do nothing for us, we vote and they should do something for the people.

maybe we can have some of that wine together

• Like 1

don't drink coolaid rather have a good wine, you problably are one of those that said the same thing before the 2008 elections and the gun laws are the same, the gun industry is a multibillion dollar industry, do you think anything will ever happen? don't think so.

start drinking wine it will help the brain cells.

Thanks, I have several boxes of fine wine in the fridge now.

Can you just ignore everything Str8shot just so eloquently stated? CA has banned weapons with detachable mags, background checks and waiting periods on ammunition... These are the type of feel good laws that strip law abiding Americans of their God given rights.

Edge,

i don't disagree with you but my point was that not much change because politicians promise and after in office all they care about is their own interest, and is like that all over the world, and we argue among ourselves and they do nothing for us, we vote and they should do something for the people.

maybe we can have some of that wine together

You're right concerning politicians. But like I said previously, we are both lucky to live in a state that has so far been committed to preserving our 2A.

15 years ago I lived in WA state and enjoyed hunting there. Bought a 300 H H one afternoon at a yard sale. Today in WA that transaction is illegal, need an FFL, but while the law abiding sheep are willing to go along with the guberment laws, criminals never will.

As far as the wine goes, I have an open door policy for drinking with any fellow hunter. Come on by....

• Like 2

I've been in the US for 32 years now and don't have any political inclination but in all the years nothing has change for the normal working people, never guns were taking away, nothing change about abortion, second amendment or anytining else that people always worry and argue about.

this is what i have experienced in the years that i have been here.

You're fortunate to live in the state with the most friendly 2A laws in the nation. Go 100 miles west and tell me nothing has changed. There are states and municipalities that try and Trump your God given rights to self defense. We are one SCOTUS judge away from having your cc rights reversed or worse. When the 2A is under siege anywhere it's under siege everywhere. Get a clue.

I had no idea but in most of the country it's a real pain in the butt to carry a gun legally

When the Titanic was taking aboard water, there were still a few idiots running around on the deck proclaiming that all is well, and that God himself couldn't sink the ship...

• Like 2

On 10/17/2016 at 9:35 AM, maximus said:

I've been in the US for 32 years now and don't have any political inclination but in all the years nothing has change for the normal working people, never guns were taking away, nothing change about abortion, second amendment or anytining else that people always worry and argue about.

Like I said before gun is a multi billion dollar industry, do you think they will let anything happen?

YES, they will, look at Maryland, NY, Colorado, and Connecticut. ESTABLISHED firearms manufacturers in those states move operations to gun friendly states (Ruger is in Arizona).

Bernie Sanders said it himself: As a Senator from NH, he'd never support gun control, but as PRESIDENT, he'd repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Hillary says the 2nd Amendment is not an INDIVIDUAL Right, it's a State Right (Militia is National Guard in her opinion) Trump says he's pro-gun but his properties are gun free zones (??) but he has stated he favors a National Concealed Carry.

I live in Georgia - we're the most gun friendly state!!!

• Like 1

"Like I said before gun is a multi billion dollar industry, do you think they will let anything happen?"

Holy smokes man, where have you been living for the past 57 years?

Yah, firearms are lucrative. Ya know what makes gun sales look like a hill of beans? Uncontested taxation of the middle class, when 5-6 Court justices deems millions of existing and transported immigrants as new American voters. The repercussions of this election is about SO much more than gun rights.

• Like 2

We know who the next president will be. Watch the news or anything other then hunting much?? She could shoot someone on a national news cast and nothing would happen to her. Trump cant keep his foot out of his mouth(all intentional) and was a Clinton donor for years. This election is catered to her. Even her own party had to collude to make sure she got the nomination. Start seeing were this is headed??

We know who the next president will be. Watch the news or anything other then hunting much?? She could shoot someone on a national news cast and nothing would happen to her. Trump cant keep his foot out of his mouth(all intentional) and was a Clinton donor for years. This election is catered to her. Even her own party had to collude to make sure she got the nomination. Start seeing were this is headed??

Don't forget about the apathetic conservatives and Christians who didn't bother to come out and vote down Trump in the primary, as well as the Poorly Educated (Trump's words), bib-and-spoon mouth breathers that came out in droves for the orange faced clown that dusts his face with Cheetoes.

• Like 2

We know who the next president will be. Watch the news or anything other then hunting much??

your defeatist attitude is part of the problem dude.

I think this election was promised to her by the DNC in order to get her to concede to Obama. I think her appointment to the cabinet was part of the deal also.

• Like 2

I think this election was promised to her by the DNC in order to get her to concede to Obama. I think her appointment to the cabinet was part of the deal also.

basically everything that anyone has brought up about the DNC and hillary has been true. so i absolutely think is the case, same thing with tim kaine

trphyhntr- Its not defeatist, its reality. I'll vote Trump but its not gonna matter. When you get your head out of the clouds like most of this country and recognize how corrupt our system has become, then the problem can be addressed. Wake up....dude.

• Like 2

I'm 34 and in my voting time I have seen one republican for 8 years and one democrat for 8 years.. No guns were taken away, abortion is still around, illegal immigration still exists.. Last election it was all about gay marriage the election before that was about abortion and stem cell research.. This years election has it all though I dont know whether to laugh or take it seriously.