5guyshunting

Early ballot

My God, is everything a conspiracy with you guys, holy tits.

When the government is involved yes! If they were honest they would have honest jobs.

The option to vote is yours and yours alone. As for someone ( federal worker )checking out your early vote--the envelopes are sealed. Cut out the middleman and drop it at your local post office if mail is picked up curbside.

It is everyones opportunity to try and make a difference in the outcome of these elections. Whether it is an early vote or day of.

Get out and vote.

• Like 4

They would have no idea how you voted unless they opened it. Doubt they'd risk not only a fine and termination, but probably jail time.

I guess there could be a few bad apples, but that could be said for any profession.

I'd be more concerned with those that vote from the grave, San Quentin or Rikers Island.

• Like 2

They would have no idea how you voted unless they opened it. Doubt they'd risk not only a fine and termination, but probably jail time.

I guess there could be a few bad apples, but that could be said for any profession.

I'd be more concerned with those that vote from the grave, San Quentin or Rikers Island.

I will just say this. I mail a lot of hunting related stuff via the post office. You would be amazed at how many items never make the destination.

The option to vote is yours and yours alone. As for someone ( federal worker )checking out your early vote--the envelopes are sealed. Cut out the middleman and drop it at your local post office if mail is picked up curbside.

It is everyones opportunity to try and make a difference in the outcome of these elections. Whether it is an early vote or day of.

Get out and vote.

Yup, I mailed mine out at least a week ago.

I mailed mine out earlier this week. Not overly concerned about it not making it. If the election's going to get rigged, then it's going to get rigged. I got better things to do with my time. Not going to lose sleep over it.

• Like 1