Azlongears

Grong's Bull

Josh, That is one big bull. Just look at the size of his head and body. Did he have any teeth left. Congratulations on one fine bull.

That is a Nice bull for sure antlerboy. when you drew down on him, I wonder if you got the shakes? I'm guessing not since you find so many big sheds you are probably immune to "bull Fever/Buck Fever"

Great archery bull!

I took lessons on picture taking from the great Chucky-boy himself I guess. Didn't mean to but that's how it turned out. Scored the bull tonight at 312 5/8" gross. Remind me not to ever have azhuntnut as my guide........ Just kidding! Actually the bull scored out at 350 1/8" gross, didn't bother to do the net score cause I just don't care about that. He was an older bull, I'm guessing at 8-10yrs from his teeth wear but that's just a guess. Gorgeous cape but I'm such a moron I cut it about a half-foot to short so no chance of getting it mounted. That really bums me out too. This was my first elk ever too. I've guided a lot of elk hunters to bulls but this is personally my first elk I've ever killed.

Boy he sure looked bigger in the pics. I think it is a beautiful bull and hope to put an arrow in one that carrys the same characteristics. Were you watching this bull before the season? I am not the best I judging them on the hoof, but all I know is if there eyegaurds are at least 22 inches, SHOOT EM. David

I agree that bull looks much bigger than 350 by the pics. You need to teach me how to do that there trick photography Josh so when I kill all my dinks I can make them look like toads. :D

Super congrats on a TOAD bull dude!

I have been checking this site since you sent me the email with the pics waiting to see you post about it. I have looked in bowhunting and AZ hunting and saw nothing so this morning I finally make a thread asking you to post up then scroll down to the bottom of the main page and see "other big game" Duh. There you are.

Nice going man. That thing is just beautiful!

Boy oh boy, can't a guy get home and kick back after the chore of busting one's ace to get a bull out of the woods?!?!?! Thanks guys. It was pretty cool how it went down, quite simply I glassed the bull up with a cow and one calf and I walked up the draw and they walked down it. We met each other half way, exchanged pleasantries and then I commenced to send a Rage broadhead through his vitals at 13 yards!! It was way awesome!

post-3-1190007197_thumb.jpg

post-3-1190008074_thumb.jpg

thats one sexy bull!