PowellSixO

Late rifle bull success!!

This bull is obviously bigger than my bull, but this is how I'm going to have it mounted. What do you guys think? I have limited ceiling height in my house, so I figured it would be perfect. Plus you don't see a whole lot like this.

HalfSneak45Right-1_zps3zfslamm.jpg

• Like 1

I have 2 big bulls mounted like that with 9' ceilings. Not only can you get them up higher, but that is my favorite pose

post-63-0-18106200-1480983162_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

We killed a bull like that this year too , hope you can see it in the pictures. attachicon.gifVZM.IMG_20160915_200527.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20160924_141013138.jpg

That bull's skull looks like an elk/bulldog hybrid. Poor sucker really broke the heII out of his face somehow

Congrats on a cool bull! That will make a great mount! Just an after thought, skin the quarters before hanging, even when its cold like that. , Its easier when they are warm, and the meat will cool much quicker.

• Like 3

Great write up! Your first day had more excitement than most have in a whole week of their hunt (I'm speaking of my hunts)...lol.

And late season bull is well earned....especially your two!

Congrats!!!

• Like 1

I have 2 big bulls mounted like that with 9' ceilings. Not only can you get them up higher, but that is my favorite pose

attachicon.gifIMG_1873.JPG

Great looking mounts!!!!! I need another one now, to balance the room out like yours. Haha.