24A!!! Hunting Sat and Sun, then Fri- Sun, then Fri till the New Year!!

Wish everyone a safe and fun hunt

I have a 33 tag and look forward to hunting the 26th - 31st. Might hunt the 17th & 18th also.

Well I tagged out a couple days ago shot my buck at 775 yards (top pic) and my buddy shot his at 700 (bottom pic) both shot with neff custom riflespost-13733-0-20267500-1483238816_thumb.jpgpost-13733-0-03056500-1483238861_thumb.jpgpost-13733-0-39397100-1483238913_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

His G3 on the right side is broke off I hope the taxidermist can fix it!

Great bucks! We tagged out a couple days ago as well on the rifle hunt.

I've had a taxidermist replace an entire antler (shot it off, don't ask lol) so you should be good to go.

They weren't really that rutty felt more like a regular hunt super disappointed I waited 6 years to get this tag

They weren't really that rutty felt more like a regular hunt super disappointed I waited 6 years to get this tag

I felt the same way, I was still able to fill my tag on a great buck but it wasnt like years past. Last year we were seeing 5-6 bucks a day. This year we saw 4 bucks the entire hunt, including the one I shot.

Congratulations on a couple of great bucks. I don't consider the December tag much of a rut type tag anymore but you can't beat the limited number of hunters which makes it just as good in my opinion.